ARDENNES ASSUALT BAR GLITCH?

1 year ago

Hi their all on the first mission when u equip u infantry with BARS the game doesnt register and it appears to of been a glitch that occurred with a few other people on the forum's but i actually dont know what to do to fix it as it still doesnt work and ive spent money on this and only just got it yesterday! Ive tried checking the cache for coh2 on steam and everythings fine can someone plz help me here many thanks!

Comments

1 year ago

Bought the expansion over the weekend as well. Can't get beyond the first mission for the exact same reason. Next time I'll just through $5 out the window.

1 year ago
    SquishyMuffinSquishyMu… Posts: 434

@Kyle_RE If Relic want to keep new customers I suggest making sure the product works. Thanks.