Login in to relic.com (for multiplayer)

2 years ago
Dragoon85Dragoon85 chandler, azPosts: 2
edited June 2017 in New Players

hey, I've play COH 2 a long time ago and wanting to play again. I have steam and can play the game (story mode), but I am unable to log into relic account to play multiplayer. Normally in the past there was a create an account button near the log in button after hitting the sign in button in the top right corner of the main menu screen, but that isn't grey'd out and unable for me to click. Where/how do I create an account to play online? Thank you.

Comments

2 years ago
    Dragoon85Dragoon85 chandler, azPosts: 2

never mind, you have to go though steam and start the COH2 game called newer steam version.