Fox Company and P-47 Bug

2 years ago

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting here. (maybe there's a post regarding to this bug but i'm just posting it anyways)

Anyway there's this bug in the game while using Fox Company in Ardennes Assault.
1. Upgrading rangers - I upgraded my rangers with bazookas/shrecks with the bundled grenade. In game, the grenade action disappears, also the ranger are not equipped with sherecks either.
2. Upgrading pinpoint artillery - the command ability button for the pinpoint artillery also disappeared when upgraded.
3. Cluster Bomb - these just blew up when they hit the ground, i did not even upgraded into explode on impact.
4. Rangers availability audio cue - maybe a minor bug or the developer really did this. after spawning rangers, there's this audio cue when rangers are available again. the audio is "assault engineers are ready or on standby" it makes me cringe knowing that these are rangers.
5. P-47 - P-47 are circling the map in the final mission.

I hope they would fix this, i love using fox company in ardennes assault.

Comments

2 years ago

I start to think thay won't do anything about these game. I've already tried to contact them... No use.

2 years ago
    RemercRemerc Posts: 3

I'm also suffering from this bug. I also noticed that my Rear Echelon Troops can no longer build sand bags. I'm sure they could before. There may be a bunch more little bugs but the ones I've already encountered have irritated me too much to bother playing AA until it's fixed.

2 years ago
    RemercRemerc Posts: 3

I can confirm that these issues have been fixed with the latest patch. Huzzah!

2 years ago

@Remerc said:
    I can confirm that these issues have been fixed with the latest patch. Huzzah!

Good news! I've heard about the patch, but i wasn't lucky enough to play the game yet.