NEED HELP RECOVERING FILES AND GETTING BACK!

1 year ago

Hi! I'm Chadster, developer of the Unit Variety Expansion Pack mod for Company of Heroes 2.

Its been two years since my last update, and I've been meaning to get back to CoH2 and modding in general.
The thing is, my computer has gone through plenty of cleanups and reformats while I was gone so I no longer have the original, raw files I use to work on to publish to the Workshop.

I've failed to make any online backups of the files, and I'm about to lose hope that I may no longer get back to updating my old mod.
The only chance is if there is a way to grab the raw files of the mod itself on the Steam Workshop, since I have had the latest version uploaded there.

I have no idea how, and I'm hoping to hear from you guys if any of you know anyway for me to get my files back from the Steam Workshop, and I hope I can extract the files and continue working from there to bring the mod back up on it's feet!

Hope to get help asap! Thanks in advance!