How can i get 30k supply from relic in game ?

1 year ago

My friend just told me that he had 30 k coin by login relic in game options. I tried to find it but cant do it. Anyone know how i can get it? Thanks a lot.

Comments

1 year ago
    JackyDullJackyDull Posts: 56

You will be granted with such rewards if you participate in events.

1 year ago
    SneakEyeSneakEye Posts: 75

Untill December 22nd 2016 you would get the community commanders (Soviet Defensive Tactics & Wehrmacht Defensive Doctrine) when you login with your relic account ingame. The update in December changed this because those commanders were added to the in-game store. Now you should get 30k supply indeed when you login in the game with your Relic account. This works only if you didn't receive the commanders before.