Theater of War automatch option/ Balance preview automatch option

1 year ago
qrterqrter Posts: 9

I've owned theater of war and none of my friends have it or if one does they are in some other time appointment/commitment. I can team up with a computer AI but another human being interested in playing theater of war would be maybe a good option.
I'd like to test the balance preview but a automatch option will give myself and other people the option to find interested in testing out a patch.
I hope these can be looked into. Right now without human team mates I feel like I wasted money in purchasing the theater of war. And I don't feel comfortable in asking "hey bud you wanna test the balance preview? 1 on 1 me bro."

Comments

1 year ago

I believe that Theaters of War should be free or give us free theaters for every faction.
    Automatch is a good idea for it though.