CoH Will Never Die Season 3

2 years ago

Hi guys, my team and me are hosting another great coh1 tournament after the last successful one in February/March.
Last time we managed to get some of the biggest names ever playing coh involved with a stunning prize pool of 650$ for a game that is daily played by 2k people (according to steam charts)

This time we plan an even bigger event with a 1500$ prize pool. I hope we catch some attention from Relic as well and they help us out a bit with the prize :tongue:

Here is all the info you need so I don't copy paste the whole post here: https://www.coh2.org/news/63133/coh-will-never-die-iii

Hope you guys apply and/or contribute to this great event and send out a message that once again, coh still lives.

See you in the tournament.

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.