COH2 Abandoned by Relic

2 weeks ago
KiethSomataw99KiethSoma… Posts: 24
edited October 7 in General Discussion

Give it to me straight. Has Relic Entertainment decided that other than small fixes and cleanup, it is done with COH2? That is, no more rebalancing patches or things to improve the game, such as auto-boot players who issued no commands in the first 5 minutes of a match or to not match with players who have been blocked on steam or even to remove unwanted players. I really want an answer from someone from relic, preferably Kyle-RE. I really would want a direct and definitive answer.

Comments

2 weeks ago
    1ncendiary_Rounds1ncendiar… Posts: 541
    If Kyle had a definite answer he would give it to you. That's why he was very vague with his announcement if delaying the patch by using words like unforseen and indefinitely
    1 week ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,150 mod

Relic is fully supporting the coh franchise in all its forms. The patch is based on community testers and is still under review. @1ncendiary_Rounds @KiethSomataw99

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.