Using USF/UKF and soviet commanders as the OKW faction.

1 year ago

Basically this bug allows you to use some commanders from other factions while using the OKW faction. Gettings rangers, calliopes, isu-152's commandos, land mattresses etc as OKW is a thing. Not going to post the steps on how to do this yet since i'm not sure if it's against the rules, but I do want to see this fixed. I don't think it's game breaking and not a lot of people know about this but still, it's pretty dumb to see these units against you when you're playing an allied faction.

Commanders that fully work with OKW (that i've tested): Some others work but only 1-2 abilites can be used.

• Heavy Cavalry Company (USF)
  • Tactical Support Company (USF)
  • Royal Artillery Regiment (UKF)
  • Special Weapons Regiment (UKF)
  • Vanguard Operations Regiment (UKF)
  • Royal Engineer Regiment (UKF)
  • Commando Regiment (UKF)
  • Mobile Assault Regiment (UKF)

Some others work but only 1-2 abilites can be used.
Didn't test any Wehrmacht/Soviet commanders but I did try out an ISU-152 commander and it worked.

Comments

1 year ago

@drinu019 said:
    Basically this bug allows you to use some commanders from other factions while using the OKW faction. Gettings rangers, calliopes, isu-152's commandos, land mattresses etc as OKW is a thing. Not going to post the steps on how to do this yet since i'm not sure if it's against the rules, but I do want to see this fixed. I don't think it's game breaking and not a lot of people know about this but still, it's pretty dumb to see these units against you when you're playing an allied faction.

Commanders that fully work with OKW (that i've tested): Some others work but only 1-2 abilites can be used.

• Heavy Cavalry Company (USF)
    • Tactical Support Company (USF)
    • Royal Artillery Regiment (UKF)
    • Special Weapons Regiment (UKF)
    • Vanguard Operations Regiment (UKF)
    • Royal Engineer Regiment (UKF)
    • Commando Regiment (UKF)
    • Mobile Assault Regiment (UKF)

Some others work but only 1-2 abilites can be used.
    Didn't test any Wehrmacht/Soviet commanders but I did try out an ISU-152 commander and it worked.

People already use this bug/cheat abuse sadly.
    Relic is gonna bann them , if they get reported!

1 year ago

@drinu019 said:

Can you write me the steps in a PM on coh2.org? Because here you can't write PM :(

https://www.coh2.org/user/6242/sturmpanther