why i stop coh2

2 weeks ago

1er-All the bug in 1vs1 who make you lose the game or lose a lot of man power or a tank or all your tank ..

Stupid pathfinding i can accept it but tank who make 360 on him and no one know why their is nothing except clean ground and

i dont know how to say in english but sometime tank will pass through the other tank like its was nothing so you cant block them they will only back them and pass through you with a Blitz at reverse and run like hell .....

I dont know how much time A konig tiger elephant panther .. just go back rear and pass trough my tank who where supose to block him in the back and shoot is rear ...

Their is so much other bug who can trow a entire game and Turn of player from the game 1vs1 its a lot like I hope the GODBUG will be on my side and make all is tank stuck and my tank pass trhough victory and everything else

2e-The MAP
Their is to much map with Unbalance side Some map give avantage to one side with Strategic building or Green cover who can make ALL the difference early game The map Need to be Rework specially 1vs1 map .. ! And this points NEED a topic ( and map are the first reason why i stop coh2 in 1vs1 and i dont know why but i play something map i vote out ... )

3e-Balance army 2013-2017 Balance patch are not over december patch is coming i dont know if its mean they will keep working the game after that .. or if its is last breath but something is sure COH2 is DYING

Comments

2 weeks ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 972
    edited November 7
    1st)
    The pathfinding in this game has always been a bit iffy. As you say, the movement of vehicles and infantry(especially the former) has had a tendency to cause annoyances in the game. But I think it's unfair to call the game unplayable because of it. There are many other things where I could accept such a claim, but the(relatively) small pathfinding glitches, annoying as they are, is hardly one of them.

2nd)
    The map-pool is certainly a hot potato in regards to balance. It's clear that there are numerous maps which favour one side of the map or the other, one faction or another.
    However, if you are a regular browser of this forum, you may have noticed the on going mapmaking event, where a whole slew of new maps have been tested, evaluated and nominated. It's expected that the winning maps will be added to the pool sooner rather than later. Not only is that awesome seeing as the CoH2 community is blessed with some incredibly talented mapmakers, but it also speaks of the continued support and maintenance of this particular area of the game.

3rd)
    If Relic had a penny for every time some random player nobody cares about has cried "AW'MA'GUD, COH2 IS DED Gaem!!11!!!", the game would be bigger than Starcraft right now...

I know such a claim is subjective at best(and tbh I have not checked the actual statistical numbers, but imho, when I can log on on a regular grey tuesday afternoon and see 3500+ players on average, 5000-6000 players on weekends, 7000-10000 on longer holidays, have my pick of multiple QUALITY streams to watch every evening, see new players join every day, notice oldtimers thats been here literally since day one STILL being active and a brand new patch coming soon(which also revamps some commanders which the community has been clamouring for for years!), Id feel fairly dirty for calling the game dying... :|
    2 weeks ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 4,937
    Hell, if i had a nickel for every time one of your issues has taken me bitterly away from coh....
    2 weeks ago
    NivekQcNivekQc Posts: 13

Its more like all of that together and the fact same when i win cause of bug or map i dont feel like its a win and when i lose cause of that im pissed off

but the major think was the balance map in 1vs1 i like face the best opponent possible so when i lose cause map or i win cause of map its like i dont know how to say it in english but i dont like my win more then my lose so .. =/ once climb rank 200 i noticed most my win or lose are a lot about map and wich side you got

1 week ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 17

@Baálthazor said:
    I know such a claim is subjective at best(and tbh I have not checked the actual statistical numbers, but imho, when I can log on on a regular grey tuesday afternoon and see 3500+ players on average, 5000-6000 players on weekends, 7000-10000 on longer holidays, have my pick of multiple QUALITY streams to watch every evening, see new players join every day, notice oldtimers thats been here literally since day one STILL being active and a brand new patch coming soon(which also revamps some commanders which the community has been clamouring for for years!), Id feel fairly dirty for calling the game dying... :|

^ Exactly what i see too, this game is far from dying or abandoned. So, stop making silly posts like these.