I have not received 30K supplies or commanders

2 weeks ago

Hello

Some time ago I registered in relic, but, I have not received the 30k supplies

I have read that those who have been playing for the longest time were given 2 commanders, and I have looked, but I do not have any

The email with which I register in relic is the same with which I register in Steam, and I have looked at the mail and I have nothing on the subject

Could you solve my problem?

Thank you

Comments

2 weeks ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 972
    Hmm, I do remember reading about others with the same problem, but sadly I do not remember the solution to it. Perhaps @thedarkarmadillo could help you out. He always seems to know this sorta stuff :)

In any event, I wouldn't be too bummed about the two commanders being changed for 30k supply. The two commanders sucked donkey balls and with the supply points you can choose which ones to get yourself :)
    2 weeks ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 4,937
    It used to be two commanders but as @Baálthazor said, its been changed to supply (which is better with the current system)

So first off, if i recall they SHOULD have sent you a verification e-mail for these forums (from what ive gathered you may even be locked out of some subforums atm)

Check your spam/junk folder for a verification email, that SHOULD fix you up, if not you may need to contact someone from relic.

Good luck comrade! Let us know if you have any luck
    2 weeks ago

@thedarkarmadillo

I searched everywhere for a confirmation email and nothing

But I receive relic emails, for example the last survey in which we will give a free DLC

2 weeks ago
    Nothin eh? Hmmm.
    I checked your profile (like i should have to start) and it says you are a registered user (which i THINK means you are verified)

Perhaps @Kyle_RE can help, as he is actually a relic employee.

A few people have had this issue of i recall, maybe a proper solution has been found
    2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your attention @thedarkarmadillo and @Baálthazor

2 weeks ago
    Sorry couldnt help more :) good luck! (If you manage to get it fixed let me know so i can spread the word!)
    2 weeks ago
    Sorry we couldnt help more! If you manage to get a fix let us know so we can help others! Best of luck!
    2 weeks ago

Sure :D

2 weeks ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 972
    Sure thing :)
    1 week ago

Hey Alvaroo720,

Please submit a ticket through https://support.sega.co.uk and someone should look into it.
    Thanks!