CAS = Useless.

1 week ago

I like how you guys decided to put the final nail in the coffin for Close Air Support.

"We find that the commander ability is over performing vs buildings and stationary non-vehicle targets.

Damage against non-vehicle targets reduced by 83%"

I mean, really? The anti infantry strafe does no damage, and now the anti tank strafe does fuckall as well? So virtually the only thing that still DOES do any damage, is the Stuka bombing strike. But tell me, why on earth would you even consider picking CAS over something like Luftwaffe anymore?

Yeah, good job on reworking CAS. Really, good work. Might as well remove him from the game.

Tagged:

Comments

1 week ago
    YokishiYokishi Posts: 2
    edited December 1

NOT TO MENTION the extreme delays you have added for the anti-tank strafe in the first place, so not only does it do ZERO damage to virtually anybody but vehicles now (removed)

1 week ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,183 mod
    (moderator input) I'm closing this thread. Please use the related feedback thread to provide comments. And please avoid being rude..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.