Soveit's Guards Rifle and USF's M3

1 week ago

In December Commander Revamp Changlog, the balance for Shock troops is in general part and said for all commanders. But, Is the adjustments for Guards Rifle Infantry only for GUARD RIFLE COMBINED ARMS TACTICS this commander? Cuz there is nothing said for all commanders.

Besides, previously, M3 could reinforce infantry so we‘d like to call it. But, will it only offer heal by costing 20 MU in DBP? If this is ture, this unit will be a trash.

Comments

1 week ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,923

The Guard changes affect ALL (normal) Guards commanders. I think the RA changes will affect Lend-Lease Halftrack Guards, but I'm not certain on that.

M3 still reinforces, the healing is an extra ability added onto it. The new halftrack is a straight upgrade to the live version.

1 week ago
    omgbobomgbob Posts: 31
    edited December 3

Aqua said:
    The Guard changes affect ALL (normal) Guards commanders. I think the RA changes will affect Lend-Lease Halftrack Guards, but I'm not certain on that.

M3 still reinforces, the healing is an extra ability added onto it. The new halftrack is a straight upgrade to the live version.

OK. Thank you!