Panther in serious need of revision

2 years ago
ReichsgardeReichsgar… Bad Tolz, Bayern, GermanyPosts: 121

Dear All,

I have been trying to use the Panther in the past 10 or 11 games as the Wehrmacht. As you may have correctly guessed, I am writing this topic to call attention to the sheer impracticability of using the Panther in a real game. As someone who loves using a wide variety of units in each match, it pains me to see that so few people use the Panther in 1 vs 1. I have briefly outlined the problems below:

• It still costs too much to tech up to T4.
  • Panther takes up too many population points (18) for what it's worth.
  • Panther still lacks the fire rate it needs to handle multiple enemy tanks.

Given these problems, I ask that @Mr_Smith and his team give another look at the WM Panther.

OPTION 1

• Lower the Panther population cost back to 16.
  • Keep the Panther as it is.

OPTION 2

• Keep the Panther population cost at 18.
  • Further buff the Panther's fire rate by another 0.5 seconds for both lower and upper limits.
  • Restore the Vet 2 Armour bonus.

OPTION 3

• Keep the Panther population cost at 18.
  • Increase the Panther's Vet 0 range to 55 and Vet 2 range to 60.
  • Increase the Panther's stationary accuracy for close/med/long ranges.

I believe that one of these options can make the Panther more relevant and an enticing option for many Axis players.

Thank you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoРусский