CoH 2 Stats Website Needed

1 year ago
ReichsgardeReichsgar… Bad Tolz, Bayern, GermanyPosts: 121

Hello all,

Statistical data on win rates, match duration, etc. needs to be made available to the entire community so that ALL OF US can see the effects of the patch. I have no clue as to why the website got shut down but this is simply not acceptable.

Transparency and democratization of game stats are two important requirements for the sustenance of an honest community.

I strongly demand that Relic revives this vital website.

Tagged:

Comments

1 year ago
    I agree that websites like that are great for fair and competitive play, but Relic hasn't ever been in charge of websites like that. They've all been fan projects, abandoned over time. That info is necessary for high-level play and would ideally be available in-game.

As long as we're talking about Relic shutting down important websites, though, it still breaks my heart that the old modding forums are gone other than the wayback machine. It's such a shame that so much community know-how was lost for the sequel and never replaced.
    1 year ago

Relic stopped providing stats to the only previous one. RIP