Why I Can't save?

2 years ago

Hello There,
Is there someone who can explane me why there is a lock on the save button?
Thanks

Comments

2 years ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132

@Mastozzz said:
    Hello There,
    Is there someone who can explane me why there is a lock on the save button?
    Thanks

You mean in campaign? There are several types of game, and each one which has a lock on the save button has a reason why:

• Campaign: while a character is still telling the storyline behind a mission, you can't save. This is usually at the very beginning or at the end of a mission (sometimes there are cutscenes with a little story in the middle too).
    • Ardennes Assault: not sure, but I think the developers intended to make it more difficult by decreasing th moments you can save a mission. You actually can sometimes, but not every time you would like. Try to cap a point or achieve an onbjective in the mission and try to save then.
    • Multiplayer: you can't save because the others will just ignore it ;)
    • ToW mission: see campaign

I think that covers it.