crashes

2 years ago

Every time that I try to reload a previous save from "panzer hunting" the game crashes, I could try reloading from another mission to see if it's a general problem but still, does anyone else have this?

Comments

2 years ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132

If you made the savegame before the last patch update, then you can't load it up anymore. I had the same thing. I just replayed the mission as a solution.

2 years ago
    I'm having a similar issue except not just from a save game. Even starting from the campaign to replay panzer hunting. I was able to play it only by replaying the mission before and clicking next mission. Any other way it crashes at the start and causes my gpu to crash as well.