Relic Link account

1 year ago

It seems like the Relic link account page is unresponsive guys, i tried to create one but even after entering all the details correctly, when i click on the create button, nothing happens.

Comments

1 year ago

I just can't login to it.

1 year ago
    r_fralexr_fralex Posts: 180 admin
    edited February 2018

@vsr & @Illicitfoot6 : hi guys! So, you need a Relic SSO / Link account to be able to post on the present forums :) Therefore I am not a 100% sure I understand the issue (= you have to be able to log in to be here!). There is one very specific case under which the SSO registration page is known not to move forward: that is if you create a new account with an already registered email. Then, when you click on "Create Account", nothing will happen, it will appear as frozen. May that be what you are experiencing?

1 year ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 86

@r_fralex said:
    @vsr & @Illicitfoot6 : hi guys! So, you need a Relic SSO / Link account to be able to post on the present forums :) Therefore I am not a 100% sure I understand the issue (= you have to be able to log in to be here!). There is one very specific case under which the SSO registration page is known not to move forward: that is if you create a new account with an already registered email. Then, when you click on "Create Account", nothing will happen, it will appear as frozen. May that be what you are experiencing?

Well i did not realize that SSO account is the same as this one, however the issue still remains when i try to login with my registered account (current), the page seems frozen when i click on the "login" button. Nothing happens.

1 year ago

@Illicitfoot6 said:
    I just can't login to it.

yeaah man me neither just tried it

1 year ago
    edited February 2018

@vsr and @Illicitfoot6 : could you please be a bit more specific about where you are trying to log in with your account and run into the issue? Which page is it: the Relic SSO page I linked to? the login link on these forums? somewhere in-game?

Since you need to be logged in through a Relic SSO account to post here, it's all a bit confusing that you are still able to access the present forums!

1 year ago

@r_fralex said:
    @vsr and @Illicitfoot6 : could you please be a bit more specific about where you are trying to log in with your account and run into the issue? Which page is it: the Relic SSO page I linked to? the login link on these forums? somewhere in-game?

Since you need to be logged in through a Relic SSO account to post here, it's all a bit confusing that you are still able to access the present forums!

i clicked on that link in your previous comment on my chrome web browser. From what you're saying, i don't understand how this works either. I just want the free 30,000 loot points lol.

1 year ago

@vsr: please MP me your Steam 64 ID and we'll look into it (= double-check that your account is created, and then grant you the supply rewards).

1 year ago

@r_fralex said:
    @vsr: please MP me your Steam 64 ID and we'll look into it (= double-check that your account is created, and then grant you the supply rewards).

sure thing, but do i MP you?

1 year ago

@vsr : sorry, meant PM (Private Message). If that doesn't work for some reason, send an email to [email protected] with your Steam 64 ID and "Missing 30K Supply" as the title. Then we'll look into it.

Thanks

1 year ago

@r_fralex said:
    @vsr : sorry, meant PM (Private Message). If that doesn't work for some reason, send an email to [email protected] with your Steam 64 ID and "Missing 30K Supply" as the title. Then we'll look into it.

Thanks

About the PM, i dont see that option, i suppose for some reason only Mods and admins can starts a PM.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/244783/how-to-send-a-private-message-in-this-forums

^ there was a discussion about this already.

If it is possible for you to start a PM conversation, otherwise i will email it. Let me know.

1 year ago

@vsr Done!

1 year ago
    JoshoJosho Posts: 1

:open_mouth:

11 months ago

@r_fralex said:
    @vsr Done!

I have the same problem as them. While i can access the forums i cannot login on the Relic Page you provided. I am also after the Supply Rewards. Can you Pm me please?

5 months ago

Same problem here.

5 months ago

@r_fralex Nothing happens when I click the log in button on that link https://sso.relic.com/ , I cannot link my steam to this account to get the reward it seems. Any help?

3 months ago
    MaxRavenclawMaxRavenc… Posts: 12
    edited December 2018

I have the same issue. Should I send you a PM as well?

EDIT: Or a mail, since PMs apparently don't work.

2 months ago
    OrbitOrbit Posts: 1

Same issue here, bought all the dlc and just recently discovered that there was an offer for 30k ingame currency.

2 months ago

Still nothing. We're well within the new year. I'd assumed people were on holiday, but nobody answered my support mail, nobody bothers to answer here, do you guys even care about your clients?

1 month ago

Still nothing. What a disgrace.

1 month ago

I have the same problem too. I cannot connect my COH2 to my Relic account.