Penal "assult squad"?

1 week ago
In the description the said"penal need to success in their assult or die trying".

Once penal was OP and the patch come out to lower their the dps on the move .Which help the game to be more "balance".And i glad for that.

BUT the role or penal right now is early game defensive mid range anti infantry elite squad.Which kind of the opposite with discription.

So I think we should make this squad have role like what their discription said.

1let them have mosin with 16 damage at the begining.4 svt upgread(with new weapon profile buff) will avalible after tier 3 was build.

2Increase their fire on the move accrucy.(incourage early game chasing and assult early game).

3Change their "to the last man" ability to
Some kind of assult ability.Now their is 2 ability in my mind but we need to chose one.

3.1ability like brit"assult" which increase accrucy on the move and speed.

3.2"front line charge"Which reduce suppression and dammage from explotion40%

4Change their vet bonus by add ruduce supression and recieve accrucy in and lower accrucy buff.

5 vet 3 should have some good vet bonus to allown unit to scale in the late game.

Maybe allown to fire any weapon that they pick up on the move?

6Their overall DPS should be lower to keep the game balance.But have some weapon avalible to pick up some weapon to keep they scale incase the game go on to the late game.

7They sticky snare should be remove to keep the game balance.(too much utility in this unit).

Comments

1 week ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,306

I'm going to blow your mind on this one, but units aren't supposed to behave like their historical fluff text indicates.

1 week ago
    TeekavuTeekavu Posts: 33
    Then they better change the unit name to"soviet elite rifleman squad"

Why bother use historical name if the when the unit perfore opposite role of what soilder under that name did?
    1 week ago
    TheWiseTheWise Posts: 56

@Katitof said:
    I'm going to blow your mind on this one, but units aren't supposed to behave like their historical fluff text indicates.

Aha .. especially taking into account the fact, that "fluff" text is not historical at effing all :-)

1 week ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,306

@TheWise said:

@Katitof said:

Aha .. especially taking into account the fact, that "fluff" text is not historical at effing all :-)

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.
    What it most certainly is not is the indicator of performance.