How to beat expert AI

3 months ago
AlanB01AlanB01 Helotes, TXPosts: 2
I have played this game fir a month now and got pretty good at it i havent been able to beat expert though due to how many units they seem to push out. I tried it with my friends and using different factions yet never seemed to beat em. Help or add me on steam "alanb01" i could use a friend or two to help me beat expert AI.

Comments

3 months ago
    FelinewolfieFelinewol… Posts: 654
    • The AI has unit buffs
    • The AI has extra ressources
    • The AI builds faster
    • The AI HAS NO FOG OF WAR (He sees everything)(He sees stealthed units).
    • Possibility the AI has no popcap restrictions :)

"Hard" AI is the strongest AI that does not cheat.
    I can help if you like :)

3 months ago
    AlanB01AlanB01 Helotes, TXPosts: 2
    That be great
    3 months ago
    FelinewolfieFelinewol… Posts: 654

I am Felinewolfie on Steam. Add me.

3 months ago
    MrPyro02MrPyro02 United StatesPosts: 12

I'd like to help! Add me on Steam Mr. Pyro

2 weeks ago
    Rosbone_MakoRosbone_M… Posts: 29
    edited June 3

Everything FelineWolfie said is correct.

The most important thing is to not set rally points from your base or send your units far distances. The AI knows what you built and where you are going to put it. And it will counter you and meet your units at their end position.

Either make a lot of shorter moves or send your units twice as far as you want them to go then stop them. Then the AI will send its counter to that false position.

And always A-Move. AI or automatch. Always A-Move.

And EXTRA RESOURCES means the AI will have tanks before you even though you controlled both fuels all game.