Langreskaya

1 year ago
NivekQcNivekQc Posts: 16

im the only one who think they have Epic fail on making this map fair .. bot have a big avantage against top
i was not playing coh2 cause map where unbalance and at hight level that was really turn off .. and i saw they have done some changement on map but god if they are like langreskaya come on who thoug about that change a fucking moron who where only playing one side for balancing the map ?

Comments

1 year ago

@NivekQc schrieb:
    im the only one who think they have Epic fail on making this map fair .. bot have a big avantage against top
    i was not playing coh2 cause map where unbalance and at hight level that was really turn off .. and i saw they have done some changement on map but god if they are like langreskaya come on who thoug about that change a fucking moron who where only playing one side for balancing the map ?

Hey man,

Thx for your feedback, tho this is no real Feedback.
    So pls write again a Feedback where you pls explain why you think this map is now even worser. Also why is south side so OP and north side so UP? Explain it. Also what would you change.

And strange because now you see the map even in 1vs1 cupgames and the games are not always 1 hour games anymore.