Company of Heroes - Modern Warfare

2 weeks ago

Company of Heroes is the best strategy game of all times. Theres no other better than this game. This is fact. The game is perfect in several ways. We love WWII and the Great War, but you can't avoid: It's time for Company of Heroes - Modern Warfare. Not a mod. A brand new game. Everything we need now is a brand new game, the same core, but this time talking about the ''today infantry''. SEAL, USMC, OPFOR, etc. A some kind of ''Company of Heroes - Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare''. Will be great.

Comments

1 week ago
    斟茶兵斟茶兵 ChinaPosts: 6
    我希望英雄连能开发第3代,剧情为太平洋战争为主题!
    1 week ago
    thekingsownthekingso… Posts: 441

I'd rather be drowned in a river with a 500kg rock tied to my feet than see CoH going down the CoD route .

No we don't want modern warfare and we don't want a cod wannabe either.

6 days ago
     Elite-Trooper Elite-Tr… Posts: 12

@thekingsown said:
    I'd rather be drowned in a river with a 500kg rock tied to my feet than see CoH going down the CoD route .

Buddy, theres nothing about ''what you want''. There's no more tales to tell about WW2. It's exactly how i said: ''you can't avoid this. The WW2 tales will reach the end, and touch the actual times.

6 days ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 908
    edited May 21

@ Elite-Trooper said:

@thekingsown said:

Buddy, theres nothing about ''what you want''. There's no more tales to tell about WW2. It's exactly how i said: ''you can't avoid this. The WW2 tales will reach the end, and touch the actual times.

Then you wont have any "tales" from the modern wars due to how small scale the main fights are. Of course also misses that they haven't covered like 90% of the ground war from WW2.

4 days ago
     Elite-Trooper Elite-Tr… Posts: 12

@Vegna said:

@ Elite-Trooper said:

@thekingsown said:

Then you wont have any "tales" from the modern wars due to how small scale the main fights are. Of course also misses that they haven't covered like 90% of the ground war from WW2.

You're right, but this game deserves a modern chapter. At least one. They should make a capter telling what happened on the movie ''Black Hawk Dawn''. wooooooow!! AMAZING!! A entire game, completely made by sega (i like mods but im not talking about mods. Im talking about a brand new game, made from scratch)