Andy, it would be good if you explaine some things about report system.
I find you post in Coh2.org
"However, in the meantime a quick note regarding stream sniping.
Stream sniping is a time bannable offence at Relic's discretion. Using stream sniping to troll, gain an advantage, or derank players are examples of bannable behaviour."
- What mean sniping to troll ? Play with non meta or meta or with abuse ? If i play with pio/maxim/sniper spam its will be trolling ? If i spam -t70 or pumas , its will be trolling ?
- Gain an advantage ? Its mean watch stream and play in same time ? Or hear stream and play ? Or when you friend watch stream and write to you what streamer do and what units make ?
- Derank players. Sturmpanther add (Or smurfing to met lower ranks). What different must be between players to say that player derank ? I think its must be clear numbers between them. Or if player are 90 rank and streamer are 100 its mean derank ? What mean smurfing and why its are bad ? Can you show where changes nicks in steam are crime or bad in lows ? Its player account and he can write what he whant, coz all this SS warriors must be banned by you Andy without report, coz thay are crime structure by Nurnberg.
- I think this report things must be open, person that get report must defend himself or at least know about ban.
- How report system work ? As i see its can be repleys or screens, but how you know that screens are not fake from haters, coz game can be old and not be in gamelist in ladder ? Change nicks, make screens, another side cannot defend, so its must be EZ.
I have one link with screens, can you explaine why player get ban ? Coz l2p in chat write in every second game and personally its hard to say, is it bad word or just fact of player level.