Relic? Please get it under control!

1 year ago
dadadada Posts: 5
edited July 2018 in Multiplayer Discussion

Since the last 2 years CoH2 is unplayable. After EVERY update are the germans or the allies unbalanced.

before the update from 10th july:

after the update from 10th july:

In the most matches they beat us in under 20mins since the update. Before the matches was up to 1 hour and were really epic.
We are really tired of it! Please get it under control. The CoH Community is getting smaller and smaller because of this bullshit.

Greetings.

Tagged:

Comments

1 year ago

So what are you trying to say, that the allies are OP at the moment? Showing us all your personal game history doesn't really prove anything, it just comes off as kinda dickish. The general trend is that once you start winning more and more, you move up the leaderboards and fight more determined and skilled opposition - that probably explains why you've been getting your ass handed to you recently, because honestly (despite some personal reservations of mine about the OKW early game) the game is in a relatively balanced state.

1 year ago
    edited July 2018

Not a bit. it's been so bad since the update on 10th july. We played right before the update and won every round (and we are a well rehearsed team that has played at least 5 rounds a day for years). And right after the update every round a defeat against level 50 players.... you can not tell that the game is not unbalanced. 3 enlightenment reports for the grenadiers and then the Russian kills with his recruits(without any improvements) 2 veteran 2 grenadier squads with g43 and gets 0 damage from a well placed rifle grenade.

Ps.: There is a time span of 12 hours between the pictures and within the 12 hours the 10th july update came up. I think that says all. Do u understand now?

1 year ago
    nygzrnygzr Posts: 2

Nah, this is unbalanced at the moment bcz in any rounds we know in 15 Minutes we can quit bcz the Round makes no sence more. So Relic need to put a good balance in here! If i see the "UNIVERSAL CARRIER" ill will shot a bazooka he can drive back like a "Porsche Cayenne" this isn't normal for now! What the germans only want, that the game get a good balance just like on the HISTORY!!!

I'm out!

1 year ago
    gydh56gydh56 Posts: 71

Perhaps you need to adapt your strategies to the update? The new update just changed some maps a little bit, and added a new one.

1 year ago
    AchlenAchlen Posts: 13

You do know that the 10th of July update was only a map update?

1 year ago
    VitoCVitoC Posts: 7

Lol, I find Wehrmacht the easiest in the game. Followed by the Russians then the Americans. OKW is probably the hardest to play.

1 year ago
    Andy_REAndy_RE Posts: 257 admin

Yes, the 10th of July update was solely very minor 1vs1 map changes.

We hope you guys can figure out what's causing your dip in form :)

1 year ago

I do not need to find out, I already know why. Your game is absolutely unbalanced and has nothing to do with the history of World War II. If we play with the allies at the moment, then we win every round. We hardly play with the Germans, one defeat after the other. Yesterday even against a level 5 ... yes a Level 5 player....

1 year ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,810
    The game is not designed to emulate WW2. It's flavored by WW2. If they decided to swap the KT and kublewagon in the tech tree with the Kuble having kt stats and vice versa that would be their choice to do so. If they wanted the ppsh to fire 152mm howetzershells they could do that too
    1 year ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 235

For the recent patch only minor changes are needed. Yes volksgren are toned down a bit to match its Price vs Performance but other than that there are no major changes that OKW suffered from.
    Panzer 4 buff / Panther AI performance made it good.

While stuka nerf was all about not destroying support weapon with one shots or two.
    Flak emplacement was buff with their suppression and accuracy
    Flame hetzer was buffed with HP and price
    Panzer 2 Build timing was reverted
    and a lot more.

The only reason to cry is M36 is a bit over performing with its Pen and Rate of fire that will make KT goes for repair the entire game after shooting 2-4 shots.

What i want to see some buff are:

MG supression/Damage we really need this one coz it cant really suppress blob and dont really do decent damage
    Kubel wagen Vet gain (realy dies fast cant even vet 1 star.)
    Kubel wagen vet ability should have some cloak packaged in it and/or sight range increase.
    Kubel wage should have decent scouting sight but when vetted up atleast i can contest with T70.
    Then you be thinking i need to keep my kubel alive so i can scout or buy and vet another kubel.
    Allow it to have hold your fire ablity.

OKW rely on Detection, disruption and Covert operation( usingelite troops) then hammer them down with brute force.
    Their elite can roam the map individually without/minimal support to disrupt supply line then seal club them with your might.

Wehrmacht rely with their commander for what they will be on a certain game. They got decent rooster but not as good as allies. None doctrine Infantry Decent, Tanks decent, arty decent , support weapons decent to very good(best MG).
    Covert Operation Role
    Spear head Role
    Support role
    Arty role
    Luftwaffe
    Name all the role Wehrmacht can do it.

1 year ago

LUL, it was only a map update for 1vs1. One single 2vs2 map(Crossing in the woods) got balanced as well. You played 2vs2 and 3vs3. But there were no changes.

1 year ago

@SoESturmpanther schrieb:
    LUL, it was only a map update for 1vs1. One single 2vs2 map(Crossing in the woods) got balanced as well. You played 2vs2 and 3vs3. But there were no changes.

That's what's in the changelogs, but why we lose every round with the germans (especially with okw. U can do nothing with them) since this update?

1 year ago
    Cprompt74Cprompt74 Posts: 1

i am of the same mind...having just downloaded company of Heroes Eastern Front and Battle for Crete....in neither one am I able to even make headway, regardless of which side I choose the "enemy" gets the advantages and wipes me out in less then 10 minutes ....

1 year ago

@dada schrieb:

@SoESturmpanther schrieb:

That's what's in the changelogs, but why we lose every round with the germans (especially with okw. U can do nothing with them) since this update?

I am 100% sure it was only a mappatch, no worries :)
    Maybe you have bad luck in matchsystem and you fight vs better enemies, or bad day or you are getting worser in this game or other people improve more. I sadly can't tell you the reason why.

But it's not the game / patch fault.

1 year ago
    nygzrnygzr Posts: 2
    edited July 2018

do not delet my post again was only the truth nothing more ^^