Soviet Commander Revamp Discussion

Comments

1 year ago

These are all such good ideas. I wish they wouldn't limit it to 2 changes and one new one lol.

1 year ago
    ЯedTurianЯedTurian Posts: 17

@ForsakenHunt said:
    These are all such good ideas. I wish they wouldn't limit it to 2 changes and one new one lol.

yep, but well, you know, one thing after another :)

1 year ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,817
    > @Commissar_Squad_RU said:
    > @ЯedTurian said:
    >
    > @Commissar_Squad_RU said:
    >
    > @ЯedTurian said:
    > I personnally feel like more commanders should have the KV-2, which one deserves a buff in my opinion, and some B-4s (NKVD commander absolutely needs at least a B-4, it was a NKVD weapon, as the katyusha, for a long time during the ww2, and the KV-2 too)
    >
    > @Comrad said:
    >
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I absolutely agree with that, but I would like to see the DShK instead of PMD-6, since they are absolutely worthless
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Comrade @ЯedTurian said:!
    > Did you like my proposal to change the Soviet commander?
    >
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    > I'm sorry that I write badly in English!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes I agree, but with B4 instead of tank hunter tactics :smile:
    >
    > and no problem for your english, as long as we understand :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you comrade!
    > Yes, I also agree that B-4 should have the commander of "tank hunter tactics" in place of ML-20.

The B4 irl suits the commander, in game the ml20 is a better choice. The commander is about a bushing enemy armour and the b4 is too unreliable to make an enemy dive. There is no threat because odds are it will miss. The b4 is a joke.
    1 year ago
    Dangminh25Dangminh25 Posts: 65

does it can count as already in-game unit ?

1 year ago
    PanzerFutzPanzerFutz Melbourne, OzPosts: 346

@thedarkarmadillo If they made the B4's Direct Fire mode accurate, it would suit a tank hunter commander a lot more. It's the only gun capable of being used against tanks where the best you can hope for is a near miss. Make it as accurate as any other AT gun when using Direct Fire and then it won't be a joke.

1 year ago
    ComradComrad Posts: 120

@Dangminh25 написал:

What is this map?

1 year ago
    Dangminh25Dangminh25 Posts: 65

@Comrad said:

@Dangminh25 написал:

What is this map?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217604107

1 year ago

On an unrelated note, what are your thoughts about changing the Guards call-in ability on all Guards Commanders to 300mp and allowing them to have a single exclusive upgrade choice and ability including:

• (3x) DP-28s + Button (75 munitions)
    • (4x) PPsh + (2x) SVTs + Smoke Grenade (50 munitions)
    • (3x) PTRS-41 + Hit the Dirt (60 munitions)

In this way, Guards can become an effective front-line infantry with multiple roles and isn't barred by a higher manpower cost while still retaining a specialized role rather than being a versatile jack of all trades unit. It also decreases the likelihood of Guard Units losing their weapon upgrades as often as they do due to the decreased number of special weapons in the squad entirely.

1 year ago

@MSAF_Unbekannt_15 I like the idea of allowing them to specialize through their upgrades. I'd say based on your load-outs that the "flavours" would be Suppression, Assault and Anti-Tank. I'm a little hazy on how much you're changing the unit from its current starting load-out. If I remember correctly, Guards Infantry start with 4 PPsh's and 2 PTRS's and upgrade by swapping out 2 PPsh's for DP's. This makes them a good all-rounder. In your version, would the Guards come in with just PPsh's and then upgrade?

1 year ago

@MSAF_Unbekannt_15 said:
    On an unrelated note, what are your thoughts about changing the Guards call-in ability on all Guards Commanders to 300mp and allowing them to have a single exclusive upgrade choice and ability including:

• (3x) DP-28s + Button (75 munitions)
    • (3x) PTRS-41 + Hit the Dirt (60 munitions)

In this way, Guards can become an effective front-line infantry with multiple roles and isn't barred by a higher manpower cost while still retaining a specialized role rather than being a versatile jack of all trades unit. It also decreases the likelihood of Guard Units losing their weapon upgrades as often as they do due to the decreased number of special weapons in the squad entirely.

I don't understand. Are you talking about the guards assault group (which comes in the half-track) or about the Guards rifle infantry (simple call-in unit, costing around 360 MP if I remember correctly) . If you're talking of the upper case, it doesnt make any sense because these units are supposed to be fast, so you don't have time to wait for their upgrade.
    If you're talking of the second case, then yeah this is quite a good idea in my opinion, but I think they will be a little too OP, I like where they are right now, I think they're pretty balanced.

@PanzerFutz Call-in Guards rifle infantry do not come with PPSh's but with full SVT40's

1 year ago
    ForsakenHuntForsakenH… Posts: 8
    edited July 2018

@PanzerFutz said:
    @ЯedTurian For someone who's writing in a second language, you do it very well.

I totally agree with what you said. The Soviet faction needs new commanders, whether with old abilities in different combinations or new abilities altogether. The one unit the Soviets are really missing is the Commissar Squad. Every other faction has an officer unit; so should they. NKVD is the obvious commander but, there are others who could use the unit in place of one of their weaker abilities. The Soviets could also use some more off-map strike packages, maybe a rocket barrage and some sector barrages like the other factions have. But, that's for another thread.

You did inspire me to come up with a new Soviet commander; it's called "Sledgehammer Tactics". You'll find it in the New Commander Ideas thread. I think it's something you might like. Let me know what you think. Cheers.

I agree with the fact that they need more off-map strikes. I think that strikes win games, and not having an artillery strike and having to rely on the highly in accurate and vulnerable howitzers to kill tanks just isn't as efficient as surrounding a heavy tank and calling a strike on it. All of the strikes that the Soviets have are great, but just lacking the howitzers barrage, a katyusha barrage, or even a B4 off-map barrage could be a nice touch. And same goes the opposite for the USF and UKF where they have enough artillery but need more air strikes like bomber strafes or rocket strafes. Off-map strikes are essential to the balanced army, especially in a game limited to 100 pop cap. The OKW struggles with it a bit, but sometimes doesn't need it since the stuka can kill tanks, and the KT is built into their faction without need of commander. And so on...

1 year ago

@ЯedTurian Yup, I got the two units confused.

Guards Rifle Infantry comes in with 4 Mosin-Nagants + 2 PTRS's; Guards Assault group comes in with 4 PPsh's + 2 SVT's. At least, that's what it is now; I don't know if it's changed from previous configurations - I never looked that closely until I joined these discussions.

I would still like to know what the starting config would be if Guards were given more specialization.

1 year ago
    MSAF_Unbekannt_15MSAF_Unbe… Posts: 64
    edited July 2018

@ЯedTurian @PanzerFutz I have done multiple test-runs of every upgrade option mentioned above in a Cheat Command Match and it seems pretty solid for the prices stipulated above. And yes, I am referring to the original Guards Call-in at 360mp.

At this point of time, they cost 360mp, come with 4 Mosin-Nagant Rifles and 2 PTRS rifles. Upgrading them with DP-28s changes this into 2x MNs, 2x DPs and 2x PTRS.

In the current meta, Guards Rifle Infantry suffer what is known in Chess as Overloading. They have too many roles and do not perform to the best of their ability in either role. (Average Anti-Tank and Average Anti-Infantry in a single squad)

I am suggesting a streamlined approach to increase the versatility of the Guards Infantry Commanders based on their other abilities present in their Commanders respectively, (e.g. AT gun Ambush + Button is a common synergy) while preventing the commonly approached Button + PTRS-41 synergy. Separating these two abilities into different squads allow increased flexibility between Guards units and promotes increased combined arms. It also prevents a Guards unit from locking into place when Buttoning a vehicle to fire on other targets or evading indirect fire.

This change involves decreasing their cost to 300mp and spawning with 6x Mosin Nagants.

Exclusive Upgrades for them include:

• (3x) DP-28s + Button (75 munitions) [25 munitions for replacement DP-28s]
    • (3x) PTRS-41 + Hit the Dirt (60 munitions) [20 munitions for replacement PTRS-41s]

Scenario I
    If a soviet player were to begin with the Special Rifle Command, he/she might not need the extra PTRS-41s because Penal Squads are already equipped with the more effective combination of 3x PTRS-41s and instead can opt for using DP-28s for Buttoning and/or PPsh41 + SVTs for Anti-Infantry duties. They also do not remove the niche of Shock Troops with the PPsh41 upgrades due to them not having the 0.8 received accuracy bonuses that apply to Shock Troops. (Do not expect PPsh41 Guards to perform as well as the Shock Troops, they die very quickly outside of cover)

Scenario II
    If a soviet player were to begin with the Support Weapons Kampanya, he/she might need soft-counters to light armour using PTRS-41s instead of AT-guns (Circle-strafing counters).

Infantry pushes can also be halted with DP-28s in a separate squad. This also decreases the likelihood of Guards dropping their weapons due to the smaller number of special weapons in the squad.

Overall, this allows the Soviets access to a potent and versatile doctrinal mainline infantry squad that can go toe to toe with other mainline infantry of other factions and provides the soviet player increased synergy with many abilities already available to their Commanders.

@ForsakenHunt Off-map artillery is never meant to kill tanks in any meta since the Beta. Even the largest and most potent Artillery strikes (Ju-87 Stuka Bombing and Railway 800mm Artillery) cannot 1 hit kill medium tanks and can bring it down to 30-40% health with a direct hit. The only Off-map Anti-Vehicle solution for the Soviets are the IL-2 Strafing Runs, 50kg Bombing Run and Anti-Tank PTAB Bombing Run.

2-3 AT and Tank destroyers (SU-76/SU-85 and ZiS-3) are more than enough to kill a tank column. T34s are already very powerful against Super-heavy Tank destroyers like the Jagdtiger, with the ability to cripple it in 1 ramming maneuver.

Artillery is mostly used for infantry and light armour. It won't so much as dent heavy armour and chip off some damage with direct hits on medium tanks.

1 year ago
    YappirYappir Posts: 44

Hello fellows and hopefuly dear developers. I was thinking what could be made out of existing soviet abilities and suprisingly i came up with quite a lot of ideas so here they are.

Heavy Guard Dvision
    Doctrine focused on using heavy tanks and breaking the enemy with armored attacks.

0 CP - Kv-1
    3 CP - Conscript PPSH package
    4 CP - Fuel supply drop
    5 CP - M5 Guard halftruck group
    14 CP - ISU-152

"Break down enemy lines with heaviest tanks soviets have to offer. Burst into enemy lies with Guards and consrpits whielding submachineguns. Fuel drops supply high fuel consuption."

We do not have any doctrine that has both ISU-152 and ppshes for conscripts. Also i feel like soviets have few doctrines heavly focused on tank battles so here is one. Also M5 guard truck is very realy used by anyone becouse it is so rare.

Cat Hunters Tactics

0 CP - M4C Sherman
    2 CP - M-42 AT gun
    3 CP - Repair Station
    4 CP - Reacon Plane
    12 CP - IS-2 heavy tank

"Hunt down enemy armored units with western provided Shermans, find them with your eye in the sky. M-42 guns allow you to plug every gap on the map. Repair stations allow your tanks to be quickly patched up and send to comabt once again. Finally challange even the biggest Germn tanks with IS-2 "

I see this doctrine in 3v3 or 4v4 games. We have lot of team elements to contribute like scout planes and repair station. Allies have very few reacon planes so here is a doctrine with one. We also rearlly see soviet shermans, M-42 and IS-2. Here they are all packed in a doctrine that makes sense. I like M-42 as cheaper alternative to ZiS-3 so you do not have to buy second building.

I hope we will see some more soviet doctrines focused on tank war.

1 year ago

@MSAF_Unbekannt_15 @Yappir As cool as these suggestions may be, they are off topic unfortunately.

@Andy_RE said:

• Please choose commanders that you feel can realistically become competitive with a few good changes. Some commanders are probably beyond redemption at this point. We are aiming to revamp two commanders per faction.
    • Reminder that all proposed changes, must be preexisting units or abilities currently in the live game.
    • Suggested changes should not detract from the commanders given theme.
    • Please provide the rationale behind your proposed changes, and how they will improve said commander.
    • Where applicable, provide costs, CP values, or other details regarding particular change(s)
    1 year ago
    YappirYappir Posts: 44

Oh i understood you can sugest a comander too.

Lets talk about the elephant in the room then. Guard rifle combined are literaly same to Soviet shock except two first abilities.

How about replacing the 152 mm hotwizer with something else. Ability "For the Motherland" is only used by one other doctrine.

I think it could be used here too. It cost ammo similary like IŁ-2 strike so it would be hard to spam both for ever making it a choice rather than "hit when ready".

The comander is supose to be focused around infantry so it fits him perfectly. He does not have anything like 120mm mortar (like soviet shock) so it might help him overcome mgs in earlier stage of the game. Also it would be cool to see guard rifles influenced by the ability.

Also i feel the aditioanl mobility would help the guards to set up in cover or get close range to use hand grenades. Same with conscripts.

I fear this ability in exchange for useless hotwizers might make this doctrine too powerful. What do you guys think?

1 year ago

@Yappir said:

Lets talk about the elephant in the room then. Guard rifle combined are literaly same to Soviet shock except two first abilities.

How about replacing the 152 mm hotwizer with something else. Ability "For the Motherland" is only used by one other doctrine.

I think it could be used here too. It cost ammo similary like IŁ-2 strike so it would be hard to spam both for ever making it a choice rather than "hit when ready".

The comander is supose to be focused around infantry so it fits him perfectly. He does not have anything like 120mm mortar (like soviet shock) so it might help him overcome mgs in earlier stage of the game. Also it would be cool to see guard rifles influenced by the ability.

Also i feel the aditioanl mobility would help the guards to set up in cover or get close range to use hand grenades. Same with conscripts.

I fear this ability in exchange for useless hotwizers might make this doctrine too powerful. What do you guys think?

Well, the only thing I would personnally change on this commander is replacing the KV1 by a PTAB bomb strike, but maybe this would be too OP. I really think this commander is good how it is now.

The two commanders I'd really like to see changed is the guy with DShK, M-42 AT, tank traps, useless mines and MH-38 (defensive tactics (community), but since it's a community commander, I don't think they'll change a thing.)
    and NKVD tactics. Radio Intercept and propaganda artillery are the only abilities which are in the theme of the commander (id.est : NKVD). Recon flight serves no use since T2 mortar has its own flare at vet 0 ; mass conscription (I have the game in french so don't know the exact name) corresponds ... okay with the theme, but I don't personnally like it, I would prefer keeping my ammos & MP for something else than conscripts. And IL-2 strafes is useless. What I can offer is this :

NKVD rifle disruption
    *** 0CP - Radio intercept**
    *** 1CP - Fear Propaganda** (1cp to counter blobs)
    *** 2CP - Conscripts assault package** (PPSh-they're too useful to avoid them. DP-28s would be more appropriate (the theme y'know) but devs said no new abilities.)
    *** 6CP - B4 howitzer** (6cp to make up for its weaknesses compared to other howitzers in the game)(IRL, it was a very feared anti tank gun given only to NKVD divisions, nicknammed "Stalin's sledgehammer" by germans)
    *** 8CP - KV-8 flamethrower tank**. (Tanky, powerful, in the theme, it was also a tank given only to NKVD divisions (at least at the beginning of the Germano-Soviet war))

The only problem with this setup is the lack of anti tank, but Zises (3 / SU-76M) and SU-85 are already quite powerful and make up quite well with the KV-8, taking hits and SUs sniping behind it.

I apologize for the poor English, I hope I made myself clear enough :disappointed:

1 year ago

@Yappir said:

I don't think this commander needs to be changed, it's already pretty meta.

WHAT I PROPOSE :

NKVD RIFLE DISRUPTION
    * 0CP - Radio Intercept.
    * 1CP - Fear Propaganda
    * 2CP - Conscript assault package (PPShs)
    * 6CP - B4 howitzer
    * 8CP - KV-8

Why fear propaganda at 1CP and B4 at 6 you might ask ? Well, first, you know what blob is, right ? To counter them without being too OP nor too weak, Fear Propaganda must come soon. 1CP is soon.
    B4 howitzer at 6CP because it's the weakest howitzer in the game for now, so if it could come faster, it might help, and it might be balanced too, because, lets be honest, B4 sucks quite a bit right now ; fortunately it's not very expensive.

This commander is supposed to be played like an anti blob. Like that, it's a true anti-blob, and sticks quite well to its theme in my opinion. (KV-8s and B4s were only given to NKVD divisions at the beginning of the germano-soviet war)

About the "old" doctrines :
    -Recon Flight : No use since mortars already have flares, and with the PPShs, you're supposed to be near from front line, so a little bit of skill and it should be good
    -Rapid conscription : I don't even know on what point does this doctrine sticks to the NKVD theme. And you'd better save your ammos if you want PPSHs or fear propaganda, so very little use.
    -Heavy Strafing run (IL-2 strafes) : This doctrine is balanced but 1 : does not stick to the NKVD theme at all and 2 : costs too much ammos, which you will want to save for PPShs and Fear Propaganda as said sooner.

Tell me your thoughts, and I apologize about my potentially poor English, it's not my native language.

1 year ago
    edited July 2018

My interpretation of the guidelines is that these threads are meant to be used for offering suggestions for fixing existing commanders by giving them different abilities or units from the pool of abilities and units which already exist. The number of suggestions which conform to this interpretation of the guidelines has actually been quite small.

Unfortunately, many people are suggesting completely new commanders or are suggesting tweaks to existing units or abilities which really belong in a balance thread. In all likelihood, most of these suggestions will be ignored when the revamp is done. Some of them may appear in later balance revamps or when the new commanders appear but, that's a long way down the track and most will be forgotten by then.

There are lots of good ideas in these threads but, most of them are outside the guidelines so eventually the mods will simply lock the threads. Then, it will be up to the developers to decide and the players will just have to accept it. If we don't want to be too disappointed, we should stick to the guidelines when making suggestions.

1 year ago

So, I feel like this commander here \ / is one of the worst commanders in the game, so here is my analysis, followed by my idea.

So, let's detail the abilities :
    0CP - Radio intercept : I think it's a good ability to have when you play in a team.
    4CP - Recon flight : In this setup, interesting but since soviet mortars have flares at vet 0, it lost of its interest, plus does not stick to the given theme (NKVD)
    6CP (?) - Rapid conscription : I personnally don't like this ability, it costs a lot of ammo and can be useful but in very few cases, plus has nothing to do with the given theme.
    6CP - Fear propaganda - Okay ability, but comes way too late. Nice anti-blob, sticks to the theme.
    12CP - I think this is a pretty balanced ability, and a nice anti-blob too, but costs a lot of ammos, do not stick to the theme and do not synergize well with any of the other abilities.

Now, my suggestion :

NKVD Rifle disruption
    *0CP - Radio intercept
    *3CP - Conscript assault package (PPShs)
    *4CP - Fear propaganda
    *6CP - B4 howitzer
    *0CP/8CP - KV-8 flamethrower heavy tank

And let's detail them !
    Radio intercept - sticks to the theme, okay ability (a little buff would be great)
    Conscript assault package - sticks to the theme, powerful but not OP.
    Fear propaganda - sticks to the theme, now comes sooner to counter blobs faster since it does not kill. (costs too much ammo in my opinion but it's off topic)
    B4 howitzer - sticks to the theme, worst howitzer in game so making it coming sooner may counterbalance its weaknesses. Synegize well with fear propaganda, not very expensive
    KV-8 - sticks to the theme, very powerful but pricey. Nice front line tank, synergize well with Zises and SUs (both of them) and with fear propaganda.

B4 and KV-8 were only given to NKVD divisions at the beginning of the German-Soviet war (until, like, 1943), so
    they perfectly sticks to the theme :)

Tell me your thoughts !

1 year ago

@ЯedTurian I like it. Well within the guidelines and a good selection of abilities and units. I would use my NKVD commander if it looked like this.

The KV could come in at 0 command points because, you'd always have to wait until you had enough manpower and fuel to build it anyway. I'm not sure about changing the other CP values; I think the developers want to keep them consistent across the commanders. Change them for this one and they'd have to change them all. Even if they kept the values they have at present, your version is a lot better than the NKVD commander we're stuck with now.

1 year ago

@PanzerFutz said:
    The KV could come in at 0 command points because, you'd always have to wait until you had enough manpower and fuel to build it anyway.

-> yes I agree

I'm not sure about changing the other CP values; I think the developers want to keep them

consistent across the commanders. Change them for this one and they'd have to change them all.

-> that's the idea yes, look at this :

@Andy_RE said:

• Where applicable, provide costs, CP values, or other details regarding particular change(s)
    1 year ago
    i_souli_soul Posts: 99

I know this might sound trivial or not too important but this has been my "Holy Grail" hunt...

Its been some years, its not even the 1st commander revamp, but I feel that I should point out (once more) that :smile:

Advanced Warfare Tactics - IL2 Sturmovik Attacks(10CP) ability is rather unreliable in dealing damage to anything (infantry, weapon teams, vehicles) and is only good against OKW trucks. I guess that this wan't the point of the ability.

A full description of the issue can be found in this (rather old) post !

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/189627/please-review-fix-soviet-advanced-warfare-commander-il-2-strafe-ability#latest

1 year ago

@i_soul That is quite a contentious issue. See this thread:

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/245096/convert-air-support-loiter-abilities-to-cheaper-single-double-strafes#latest

Single-pass strafes never do a lot of damage and they are easier to evade. In my opinion, the only fix is to make them dirt cheap with a quick recharge. That way a player can use them frequently enough to have an impact on the battle. Good luck trying to get them to change it though because, there will always be other players arguing against it. Some players would rather have little or no air power in the game.

1 year ago
    AntiFascistWarriorAntiFasci… Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 9

I think the guard rifle squads should be able to upgrade their weapons either DP machine gun or anti-tank rifle, which means they don't have anti-tank rifle at the beginning(since it could increase their anti-infantry ability)

1 year ago

@FrankCortez
    I agree. It has been discussed earlier in the thread.

1 year ago
    VATSVATS Posts: 15

Soviet Industry Tactics

[3CP]
    (Passive)
    Repair station.

• Your engineers can now build repair facilities for a nominal cost.
    • Cost 125 manpower and 45 munitions to build.

[4CP]
    (Passive)
    SVT-40 upgrade.

• Conscript Squad get 3 rifles for 75 munitions.

[4CP]
    Munition paradrop. Air support will automatically drop two munitions crate on the base territory.

• Cost 30 fuel to drop 2 crates with 50 munitions.

[10CP]
    IL-2 Strafe Run. The IL-2 Sturmovik will strafe the designated area along a line. Deals a high amount of damage to any enemy unit with powerful 23mm cannons, even able to slightly penetrate heavy German tanks.

• Cost 90 munitions.

[14CP]
    KV-2 Call-in unit. KV2 Heavy assault tanks can now be deployed. This fearsome beast can siege enemy defensive lines from far away, then close the distance and smash through any survivors.

• Cost 630 manpower and 230 fuel.

Soviet Industry Tactics
    Soviet Industry counts as the most militarized and powerful in whole world. Workers spend day and night to create weapons, tanks, mines, shells, bombs for their soldiers. Thus this leads Soviets to getting more powerful units and upgrades after a certain period of time. Build repair stations for your allies or yourself, get more resources from the Motherland and strike them with the new SVT-40 kits, "Flying tank" IL-2 Sturmovik and devastating KV-2 tank.

1 year ago
    Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan Russia Posts: 128

@VATS said:
    Soviet Industry Tactics

[3CP]
    (Passive)
    Repair station.

• Your engineers can now build repair facilities for a nominal cost.
    • Cost 125 manpower and 45 munitions to build.

[4CP]
    (Passive)
    SVT-40 upgrade.

• Conscript Squad get 3 rifles for 75 munitions.

[4CP]
    Munition paradrop. Air support will automatically drop two munitions crate on the base territory.

• Cost 30 fuel to drop 2 crates with 50 munitions.

[10CP]
    IL-2 Strafe Run. The IL-2 Sturmovik will strafe the designated area along a line. Deals a high amount of damage to any enemy unit with powerful 23mm cannons, even able to slightly penetrate heavy German tanks.

• Cost 90 munitions.

[14CP]
    KV-2 Call-in unit. KV2 Heavy assault tanks can now be deployed. This fearsome beast can siege enemy defensive lines from far away, then close the distance and smash through any survivors.

• Cost 630 manpower and 230 fuel.

Soviet Industry Tactics
    Soviet Industry counts as the most militarized and powerful in whole world. Workers spend day and night to create weapons, tanks, mines, shells, bombs for their soldiers. Thus this leads Soviets to getting more powerful units and upgrades after a certain period of time. Build repair stations for your allies or yourself, get more resources from the Motherland and strike them with the new SVT-40 kits, "Flying tank" IL-2 Sturmovik and devastating KV-2 tank.

[4CP]
    (Passive) SVT-40 upgrade.
    Conscript Squad get 3 rifles for 75 munitions.

Why do Conscripts need SVT-40?
    you want them to have instead of 12 damage will be 10 ??
    Now the arms of the USSR are divided into 3 types
    Mosin (Conscripts) = 12 damage
    Mosin (Engineers, Guardsmen, etc.) = 16 damage
    SVT-40 (Penalty) = 10 damage

[4CP]
    Cost 30 fuel to drop 2 crates with 50 munitions.
    Too expensive!
    First, the planes are knocked down and there is no debt from them.
    Secondly, They fly from the side of opponents. There is no point in this.!

Better "Urgent Ammunition."
    the cost of 200 human reserve is getting 50-75 ammunition.

Everything else I agree!

1 year ago
    Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan Russia Posts: 128
    edited August 2018

Better then so or so!

1 year ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again (and hope the developers are listening)

All air-drops should enter the map from a player's base sector. To have it any other way simply makes air-drops a waste of space in a commander's roster. Why pay for something that gets destroyed before you even receive it?

If a player chooses to use it in a forward sector, then the risk is up to him. However, if a player chooses to drop in a sector next to his base and still loses it, then there's something dreadfully wrong with the way it's being delivered.

If that happened in a real battle, I would seek out the person responsible for it and make them fly the next delivery themselves. The problem would sort itself out either way.