The last championship showed that Axis is the strongest faction, there is no balance!

6 months ago
CarusoUACarusoUA Posts: 16
edited September 2018 in General Discussion

The last championship very clearly showed that the game has ceased to be balanced. The games of TOP players clearly show that the strongest faction is Axis. Many players benefited from the advantages of the faction and won the games. What I'm talking about, look at the two games between the two top players (Talisman and Luvnest). In the first game, Luvnest plays for Axis, and Talisman for Soviets. The game is clearly dominated by Luvnest and in the end wins a clear victory. In the second game, players change factions. Luvnest for Soviets, Talisman for Axis. The game is again clearly dominated by Luvnest, but when the Germans have brcome tanks, Luvnest begins to lose, and eventually can not cope with two Axis tanks that have become immortal after your fucking update. And there were a lot of such games when a player wins due to the imbalance of factions. Why the hell did you make the German technique unusually strong and deathless. You weakened the Soviets, the British, after which the game became horrible unbalanced. The German faction has many means in its arsenal, and in the late game it is generally difficult to resist a mechanized fist of Axis. I call on the developers to strengthen such factions as the Soviets and the Britons. It is very surprising that many players remain unheard. The entire Russian community has long complained that the scales are inclined towards Axis. The same level players claim that playing for Axis is much easier. We believe that the developers have not objectively adjusted the balance of the game.

Comments

6 months ago
    Event Helping Hans didn't play Brits anymore.
    6 months ago

apearently u have no enough knowledge about the game axis have good tanks but they cost a lot axis have repairing problem in terms of time .. when you play axis everything should be calculated if you lose 1 panther you get so much behind if a king tiger hit a mine its almost dead cuz its so slow and vulnerable to be flanked .. every faction has its downside and good side so stop crying about axis plz because axis got over nerfed i'm playing this game since alpha and played all factions .. axis tanks shd be always stronger than others becuase thats the whole idea yet they are not strong enough now since t34 can penetrate panther in the front !!! so yeah stop nerfing axis plz

6 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496
    edited September 2018

Axis used to have good tanks. GCS2 showed Axis medium armor performing no better than Allies cheaper medium armor. Most games i watched, Axis players do not even tech to T4. You must watched a different GCS2. Soviet are the best/unbalanced faction as long you survive the early flame HT rush. Then come the USF and OKW. Last the Wehr. Brit is surprisingly under used, but it is understandable since Brit needs to tech up to 5 man squads and their TD cost a bit more for the same performance. The same reasons why Axis armor are struggling against Soviet and USF armor. More expensive for the samey performance. Why Wehr 4 man squads lose in the war of attrition.

6 months ago

@GrayFox said:
    apearently u have no enough knowledge about the game axis have good tanks but they cost a lot axis have repairing problem in terms of time .. when you play axis everything should be calculated if you lose 1 panther you get so much behind if a king tiger hit a mine its almost dead cuz its so slow and vulnerable to be flanked .. every faction has its downside and good side so stop crying about axis plz because axis got over nerfed i'm playing this game since alpha and played all factions .. axis tanks shd be always stronger than others becuase thats the whole idea yet they are not strong enough now since t34 can penetrate panther in the front !!! so yeah stop nerfing axis plz

I have been playing COH2 for over 5 years, before I played COH, and i was in top 150 of coh2, and you wanna say that I don't understand this game? Come on man, all you said about Axis is a pure theory, far from reality, only TOP players can use these ideas in practice. But the game is not designed for 100 TOP players. Look at the game between HelpingHans and Juselin, the same situation!

6 months ago

i play coh2 since alpha and i see this complaining about axis armor since that time .. they kept nerfing axis armor unitll T34-76 can pen Panther frontal armor which is pathetic and silly .. Axis got nerfed enough believe me .. Jag tiger and Elephant are blind big guns now at long range .. panther is so easy to penetrate since they gave it Health but nerfed its armor ... so ye if they keep nerfing axis the game will be ruined i guess .. talkin abt helping hans he used to play only brits doing 1 build only which is spamming crowmels cuz they r rediculesly op swimming tanks and P4 cant do anything against crowmel .. comet is good vs armor and inf unlike panther.. Jackson is the best TD in the game now after they buffed its health .. panther needs 4 shots to kill a Jackson are u kiddin me ? lol Jackson suppose to be paper since its fast, very decent range with a turret .. so what i'm saying abt axis is not a pure theory ..its exactly what you dont wanna hear about Axis ..

6 months ago
    Idk why you complain about the Panther. It still kills infintry, has enough health to kill pershing 1v1 every time unless pershing manages to somehow make it to vet 3 to finally beat out the Panther and if has the range on the Jackson it will easily out dps and kill it especially if it pushes in and Jackson can't escape. Meanwhile jacksons are tank killers only and do no damage to infintry so your sacrificing infintry fighting power. No tank in usf arsenal goes 1v1 with a panther. At minimum best option is 2 m10 tank destroyers. Mucheck like everything which is why you see blobs form when you need 2v1. You need 1 rear echelon and 1 riflemen to kill sturm pioneer for example.
    5 months ago
    ballist1xballist1x Posts: 198
    > @38Lightning said:
    > Idk why you complain about the Panther. It still kills infintry, has enough health to kill pershing 1v1 every time unless pershing manages to somehow make it to vet 3 to finally beat out the Panther and if has the range on the Jackson it will easily out dps and kill it especially if it pushes in and Jackson can't escape. Meanwhile jacksons are tank killers only and do no damage to infintry so your sacrificing infintry fighting power. No tank in usf arsenal goes 1v1 with a panther. At minimum best option is 2 m10 tank destroyers. Mucheck like everything which is why you see blobs form when you need 2v1. You need 1 rear echelon and 1 riflemen to kill sturm pioneer for example.

Lol panther misses infantry so often a piv is better at anti inf.
    5 months ago

I would not stake an argument on how pros performed in one tournament battle. Right now the game strikes me as very well balanced compared to previous patches. If as Soviets you are consistently losing to Axis medium armor then you need to reassess your play style and make changes. I have climbed high in the Soviet ladder (<100) and disagree with almost all of what you are saying. I think that some individual abilities and commanders need to be changed but factions overall are in a decent place. The faction that probably most needs looking at is the UK, but with the upcoming balance patch we will see where they stand.

5 months ago

Also confirmed the Panther sucks as an anti-infantry vehicle. It can aim its three machine guns at infantry and do decent damage but does not have the wipe potential of the Panzer IV.

5 months ago

Latest 2v2, reminds me of GCS2 finals, simply forming a front line and wearing down VP. With 5-6 man Allies squad, they can out last the VP capping.

There is no chance of flank. Panther just got rekt easily by AT guns here. Its sole purpose to kill Allies tanks cannot be possible against a wall of snipng TD.

5 months ago
    > @mrgame2 said:
    > Latest 2v2, reminds me of GCS2 finals, simply forming a front line and wearing down VP. With 5-6 man Allies squad, they can out last the VP capping.
    >
    > There is no chance of flank. Panther just got rekt easily by AT guns here. Its sole purpose to kill Allies tanks cannot be possible against a wall of snipng TD.

Watched the replay. The main difference was this for me:

Land mattress
    Axis didn't get on map arty till too late
    Useless jagdtiger
    5 months ago
    edited October 2018

I agree OKW should build stuka instead of sturmtiger. Besides this, the game still is a war of attrition. He who indirect most, wins eventually.

TD and ATG are out performing too much. Jagdtiger uselessness further illustrate this outperformance is quite tilted to Allies TD.

There was nothing Panther can do to take down the Pershing, which has been deadly to wipe capping Axis infantry.

My suggestion is to reduce TD and ATG sight by 10-15%, give tanks a chance to dive in for the flank.

5 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 261

Hang on, did someone said a non doc unit 180fuel 960hp Panther that can have multiple at once on the field can not do anything to take down a only 1 doc in 1 faction unit 230fuel 800hp Pershing that can have only 1 on the field?

5 months ago
    Not me I said the battle was win really via on map arty.
    The ax8s didn't have any heavy arty till too late.

By that time the land mattress had owned all the axis inf any way.

Also fwiw okw has far better arty than the ost.

Realistically the panzerwerfer should be a t3 unit. It xan only really hurt inf not tanks, whereas the stuka can hurt both.

Imo ost should get the nebelwerfer from coh 1 at t3 and maybe stuka upgrade for the HT at t4.
    5 months ago

we cannot keep compare certain specs of single units.

the current meta favour the pershing. its speed, accuracy and infantry splash damage, it has as good armor itself.

panther unit is mostly useless with ATG and TD camping down now.

if the above game had a soviet player, axis will be worse off with 6 man ATG camp.