am I banned ?

6 months ago

hello ..i've been playing this game since alpha sometimes i get salty in the game now i Cannot join automatch/lobby. so if i'm banned may i know the reason and for how long i'm banned ??

Comments

6 months ago
    Rommel654Rommel654 Fort Eustis, VAPosts: 912 mod

Hello GrayFox. If you were banned for time or permanently from Multi-play you should have received an e-mail on the one you have on record. (From years ago it appears) If your e-mail has changed you need to update your profile.

Time bans usually go from a week or two which depends on the offense, iteration, etc. The e-mail explains the situation and options.

We all get salty now and again. It is tough putting an hour or two into something that can depend on cooperative tactics or strategies and fall short. What we do with that angst is the test of our character.

I will see if I can find out your MP situation.

6 months ago

well i didnt get any email or note abt this issue .. i can not join automatch/lobby so i assumed i got banned since i team killed last week or 2 weeks ago so i would really like to know is it perma or timeban and if its time ban for how long ? ty for reply

6 months ago

@Rommel654 said:
    Hello GrayFox. If you were banned for time or permanently from Multi-play you should have received an e-mail on the one you have on record. (From years ago it appears) If your e-mail has changed you need to update your profile.

Time bans usually go from a week or two which depends on the offense, iteration, etc. The e-mail explains the situation and options.

We all get salty now and again. It is tough putting an hour or two into something that can depend on cooperative tactics or strategies and fall short. What we do with that angst is the test of our character.

I will see if I can find out your MP situation.

Hello Rommel654 .. any news about my issue ??

6 months ago

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053536275/ My steam profile in case u need it

6 months ago

Grayfox, thanks for the additional info. It is not on the list I current have, but my list is dated. Monday relic should get my request for information on Monday and hopefully respond.

6 months ago

i'm just wondering what kind of system is that they ban someone and they dont even tell him that he is banned ... i will be waiting .. thank you

6 months ago

Yes, you are on a time ban (Thanks to Le12ro and Sturmpanther's updated info). I don't know what for or for how long as this information is generally sent to the e-mail you have on file. If that e-mail is outdated....

6 months ago
    GrayFoxGrayFox Posts: 9
    edited October 2018

well i got nothing on E-mail...my E-mail is [email protected] yet i saw my name on timeban list but not sure for how long since they gave me no information abt that thank you for replying