"A stable game"?

11 months ago
ComradComrad Posts: 120
edited October 2018 in General Discussion

I understand that "this" OKW commander is good, but can it not be too versatile?
How to play if everyone choose it? (Not bots, people)

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

All have a this commander, the game develops?

Answers

11 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 535
    edited October 2018

I was going to ask this community how can I able to counter OKW heavy fortification doc (as Soviet & USF)

• Sturm build tank trap, flak, trench
    • Volk build bunker, lay mines
    • Pak43
    • Lehf 19
    • Offmap arty

Im not an expert, but when I see OKW build flak placement, I know Im already lost the game if they dont drop Fallschrim (thats mean they pick heavy fortify). I know one commander is designed to counter another, but I cant find any Allies commander can counter Heavy fortify. They can sit tight with flak & Pak & bunker with massive minefield cover 2/5 the map, and still have Lehf, Stuka, zeroing arty to reduce enemy resource without losing troops.

11 months ago
    They said brit's emplacements is retard but that all this faction have and you just have to kill it one time. With Okw Lefh and pak, you will have to spent a ton of munitions just to see them being recrewed and shot back at you.
    11 months ago
    With just a couple of lefh get to vet 1 "The game will plays itself" and it will be no more for any alies on map arty like katy, sexton or land mattress.
    11 months ago

@C3Tooth написал:
    I was going to ask this community how can I able to counter OKW heavy fortification doc (as Soviet & USF)

• Sturm build tank trap, flak, trench
    • Volk build bunker, lay mines
    • Pak43
    • Lehf 19
    • Offmap arty

Im not an expert, but when I see OKW build flak placement, I know Im already lost the game if they dont drop Fallschrim (thats mean they pick heavy fortify). I know one commander is designed to counter another, but I cant find any Allies commander can counter Heavy fortify. They can sit tight with flak & Pak & bunker with massive minefield cover 2/5 the map, and still have Lehf, Stuka, zeroing arty to reduce enemy resource without losing troops.

I agree with you. This commander is too strong. The USSR and other allies have nothing to resist it.

11 months ago

@DarjeelingMK7 написал:
    They said brit's emplacements is retard but that all this faction have and you just have to kill it one time. With Okw Lefh and pak, you will have to spent a ton of munitions just to see them being recrewed and shot back at you.

LeFH and Pak It's too much for one commander, just like Sector Artillery. 1 leFH - and you can out (unless you have a scout plane and discharge of artillery (the Soviets only have a FAB-50 and artillery strike or Sector Artillery, a Rocket attack there is no one commander)

11 months ago
    Not only Lefh is too strong itself, axis although have the best of recon options of both stock and doc. Pretty unfair since Brit cant scout for a specific spot because As i know, brit only have 3 way to recon, all are doctrinal and ineffective.
    If i have say, Brit have an unfair game right from the stat vs both okw and ost.
    11 months ago

@DarjeelingMK7 написал:
    Not only Lefh is too strong itself, axis although have the best of recon options of both stock and doc. Pretty unfair since Brit cant scout for a specific spot because As i know, brit only have 3 way to recon, all are doctrinal and ineffective.
    If i have say, Brit have an unfair game right from the stat vs both okw and ost.

True. This needs to be discussed with a voice.

11 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 535

---------OST defensive---------vs---------OKW heavy fortify---------
    --sandbag/trench/barbwire--vs----------bunker/minefield----------
    -------------tanktrap------------vs--------tanktrap/flak/trench--------
    => 2 slots in Ost defensive only mean to stop movement with 4 abilities / OKW has both cause damage & stop movement with 5 abilities

--------------hulldown----------vs------------------Lehf------------------
    => OST tanks gain armor but no movement (can not damage enemy in long range) / but OKW can do damage

---------------Pak43-------------vs------------------Pak43---------------
    --------------SectorArti---------vs---------------ZeroingArti------------
    => Zeroing to more expensive & stronger

OKW heavy fortify is much better than OST defense (and Im not even compare it with Soviet defense)

To me, each faction has its pros & cons, and some commanders mean to cover factions' weakness
    -such as Ost strong in defense & late game, lack of offensive force in early-mid game (Ostruppen doc gains number)
    -Soviet has number but lack in quality (Frontline doc gain quality with Shock & IS2)
    -OKW means to have strong unit but lack in defense option, and Heavy fortify doc covers up the whole weakness of OKW faction (gain both defensive & many arti options).

Im not really asking developers to nerf OKW heavy fortify doc, but Im asking if there are any effective way to counter this doc, as Soviet & USF. Some may says 'just arty on their defense' but remember they have Stuka, Lehf, ZeroingArty

11 months ago
    The true is Alies cant win by arty.
    11 months ago
    Brit is my fav faction but i can say that it almost dead.