First Tourney for me this Saturday 13th

2 years ago

So I have a question for those that have played coh 2 tournament before. My long time buddy who I have logged hundreds of hours with playing. Cant Join in. But I still am playing the tournament Saturday the 13th . Will they be putting teams together Saturday for stragglers or you must have your own 2 for a team? In this 2 v 2 tournament. Thanks guys

Comments

2 years ago

I found out they are not doing the free agent sign up, so I need a Teammate for Saturday.

Looking for a TEAMMATE for COH 2 this Saturday 13th 2v2 Revamp Commander Tourney. Really interested in playing. Can hold my own, have 637 hours logged in for coh 2, played more hours on coh 1 almost 1000. Have only recently been teaming up with players and playing online so far 5-1. Most all my experience is skirmish against computer. Please let me know. Steam name is Permastain. Name is Curtis Lochridge. email [email protected]

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoРусский