3v3 and 4v4 are dead for the allied

9 months ago

hi
and again a chain of defeats: 9 games 9 defeats. I still play with good players, I'm in the top 20 to the number of victories.
on the 9 defeats 6 are related to the arrival of the jag and the elefant, and the rest, to the arty spam that is played at each party now.
at times I look so stupid with my Russian nerve sniper, with my maximum nerve, with my su 76 and his paying shot ....
what are my hundreds of hours of play for? TO NOTHING.
some big map (steppes, red ball express ...) are unplayable, once they are installed with incredible trucks okw, they send you their stupid blob, heal, return, heal, return .. with support lieg, stuka, and so now arty spam which is terrible for the english. and for the end, the classic ...... have you ever played against 3 jag? try, you'll laugh.
we all know that the team game is totally unbalanced, what a pity it can be so fun.

Comments

9 months ago
    Ya I agree ability artillery hurts pretty bad nothing allies have comes close considering they can nuke an entire sector, nothing allies have can destroy multiple player armies if you can't gtf out of dodge. Mobile arty is not as bad but needs some work. As far as multiple heavies I played 1 game with asome russian and built 12 t34s and an ally with 2 fireflies plus a few to take out I believe it was 3 tigers and 4 Panthers. We lost everything except 1 of my t34s and a firefly to kill thoes tanks in a full on push to get around the rear and we went to repair as more tanks were coming out after us lol. Held out just long enough to get the victory points. It really sucks hard at times especially against good opponents who know what they are doing.
    9 months ago
    Oh and ya I don't see why the su76 needs to cost 35 munitions I noticed that to.
    9 months ago
    They said Brit have a strong late game but i dont usually get that far. In a team game, it often be a sh*t like early with stumpio, mg and mortar spam from axis. If the alies some how come back with a "decent" mid game, they will just going to lose for axis late game arty and armour.
    9 months ago
    mlkmlk Posts: 46

I think for relic, it's time to work only on balancing the team game.
    the 1v1 is good.
    having a jag or elefant allies will be a very good thing. Why the Germans have two tank destroyers and none for the allies?
    to modify the isu 152 as a tank destroyer, NO?

9 months ago
    namvnnamvn Posts: 6
    edited October 2018

Allied without Soviet perform extremely bad late game. USF is the real joke, everything got killed in less than 4 hits. Now even Soviet have to complain, this balance is horrible.

9 months ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 90

ALL OF YA ALL L2P!! :P BALANCE IS GOOD AS IT IS! I play allies all the time across 2v2 3v3 4v4 and have no issues with facing axis early/mid/late game. Every faction is unique and needs different playstyles!

9 months ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 90

One great example on how you play USF.

Similar videos exist for other factions all over Youtube!

9 months ago

I do not need to watch your video, I play a coh since coh 1 thank you. I speak specifically of 3v3 and 4v4.I repeat it, when you play with the best players in the league and you always lose the In the same way, there is a problem, an imbalance.

it is a testimony to advance the game. We are still very many to play

9 months ago
    namvnnamvn Posts: 6
    edited October 2018

@vsr said:
    One great example on how you play USF.

Similar videos exist for other factions all over Youtube!

did you watch the video you posted yourself? take a look at the Match Stats, unit counts and their vets at the end

9 months ago
    I have to agree allies are not quite there but has gotten better over the years. As usf main for me axis blobs are an issue and calliope comes way to late when I could have 4 Sherman's out In that time frame with HE shells to possibly stop even Sheck blob usually losing at least 1 sherman in the process. And mg guns in general are hard to dislodge especially from buildings I would need to wait to get 75mm howitzer minimum of 60 fuel later since 2 grenades or a mortar lack the ability to take them out in a timely manner if enough smoke available to deal with the numerous mg guns. Even with great micro and vet 3 units I've struggled. Haveing no good Soviet player to deal with blobs and is a pain we kinda depend on that katusha for the blobing.
    9 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 197
    edited October 2018
    Just had a match today. To stop a blob I needed 2 mg guns side by side. Other wise they just push up and grenade. And to out blob the blob cost way to much manpower and to much risk of stukas and or panzerwerfes. M8 scott can't seem to handle the blobs either usually missing shots of moveing infintry makeing kiteing a crap option. 75mm howitzer does a bit better aiming with longer range idk why.

Early game To kill a mg crew in a building would take me 2 mortars and pray infintry did not overrun my 1 poor echelon standing gaurd and scouting. Biggest gamble early game getting mortars instead of riflemen could lead to loss of points held where as mg crews not as big a gamble. Again soviets get moltave and or flamethrower. Heck you can smoke with mortar and plant demo if you really wanted to. Usf just lacks variation since everything is commander based. If I'm not mistaken brits not much better off and both factions lacking non doctrine mobile arty.
    9 months ago

the most desperate thing is to see people play the same game. and I'm sorry to say it's always on the side of the German faction.
    these players often exploit a flaw in the game
    for several months it is: blob, artillery, blob artillery ....
    it's so boring

9 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 197
    edited October 2018
    You mean like when sector artillery is called In to your defensive line and wipes out you and one of your allies 80 pop armies. Nothing like a 2 for 1. Or worse yet the one ability that ramps up the longer you maintain Vision as the other enemy player pops flares it is a very nice synergy..... but let's nerf p47 and 240mm barrage and wait a few years to look over them again much like many 'op' abilities the allies seem to get.... yet nothing even comes close to axis abilities in 4v4.
    9 months ago

this is what I typically see in random 4v4. and in this replay the Tiger B comes out in 19 minutes 10cp but takes Pershing almost 30 just waiting to get the cp to pop 1 out. later artillery wipes army and tanks finish the job pushing into base. allies possibly underperformed a little bit but is still a really decent example. usually I see a lot more artillery.

8 months ago
    Thing are worst for the Brit, i have to say.
    tommy in green cover or event a house lost to a stum pio close in and cant have a fair fight again volk or gren due to axis easy weapons upgrade and indirect weapons wipe.
    For early Mg, the vicker is easy to flank with 2 volk or pio but When you flank a mg 42 with a tommy, the mg can park up, turn around and pin you down before drop 2 model.
    To deal with an mg in a house, brit have to pay 400 mp for the pit which will get destroyed in several minute, or 75 muni for the wasp which die to rifles, or 15 fuel for grenade which cant clear house with less than 2 shot.
    For comparison: okw have flame nade by tech up main building.
    For anti vehicle, by far, brit is the only faction without stock snare and have only 1 type of mine.
    You can say that brit have a strong late game but event if that is true, how can you get to late game when you get f*cked right from the stat.
    8 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 393
    edited October 2018

Minimum fuel required to get the 1st medium tank for all factions
    -Soviet: SpecialRifle 10fu + TankovyCom 90fu + MechanizeArmor 90fu + T34 90fu = 280fu
    -USF: Lieutenant 50fu + Major 120fu + Sherman 110fuel = 280fu
    -Brit: PlattoonPost 30fu + CompanyPost 115fu + Cromwell 110fu = 255fu

-Ost: InfanteriKom 10fu + Phase1 40fu + MechanizeKom 20fu + Phase2 90fu + SupportArmorKom 15fu + PanzerIV 125fu = 300fu
    -Okw: SupplyHT 15fu + BattlegroupHQ 25fu + SupplyHT 15fu + PanzerHQ 115fu + PanzerIV 140fu = 310fu

But we all know Allies have to pay fuel to upgrade gun & grenade to able to fight Axis infantry
    -Soviet: 280fu + Molotov 10fu + ATnade 25fu = 315fu -> T34 comes later than PanzerIV
    -USF: 280fu + Weaponrack 15fu + Grenade 25fu = **320fu **-> Sherman comes later than PanzerIV
    -Brit: 255fu + Weaponrack 15fu + Grenade 10fu = **280fu **-> Not even mention about Borfor/AEC upgrade & build