USAF player looking for company

1 year ago

Hello!

I'm looking for some easy-going allied players to play with. Preferably mature (32 years old here)

I'm not going to lie, I'm not a top-notch player. As matter of fact I'm just starting my adventure with CoH2 after a rather lenghty break since I bought it some 4-5 years ago.

For the time being I play almost exclusively USAF and I guess I feel them quite okay. I enjoy seeing mighty King Tigers flee when hit by a salvo of 2-3 Jacksons. :)

I speak English + Polish. I got a mike and can use Discord/Ventrillo/Team Speak (in case anybody is still using the two latter).

See you in game!