Armor company Howizter tanks is so pathetic it's unuseable

8 months ago
Been trying a out all the different allied tank and different strategies and I found the by far the worst tank in the game is the Howizter Sherman call in. I take it is supposed to been a moblie slightly less affective brumbar because it has moblie and a turret but it can't hit anything it's projectile is so slow it misses everything in only seems to get kill with it's mgs it can't even come close to performing the same role as a brumbar. Not only that but it can even damage enermy tanks because I don't think it has any pen on it's shots. Every time I've tried to make this tank work it underperformed I've even tried putting vet crews in it to get it Vetted and it still can't hit anything because as long as the enermy moves towards you your projectile is to slow to hit them only thing it can engage and win are bunkers and mgs for the price of a medium tanks that's ridiculous anyone notice this or is it just me?

Comments

8 months ago

It's been reworked so many times, and it's been pointless every time. I seriously think it's just meant as a trolling unit when you opponent is so bad, you just send it in as a "screw you." I guess if you have a player who is a savant with tank traps, etc, it might be worth your while, but I've rarely encountered this

8 months ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 235

Bulldozer Sherman need a lot of buff in my opinion. Hope commander revamp goes live and get some good buff. Its basically an Allied Brummbar.

8 months ago

Whenever they try to buff it, the Germans scream in pain.
    Sherman 105 OP! Squad Wipe! Nerf!

Sturmtiger and Brummbarr wipe everything:

• Is balanced! L2P! Arf! Arf! Arf!

Go figure.
    I think it gets a revamp in the Commander Revamp 1.8 mod patch.
    Hurry up and try it before they have to nerf their patch so that the
    Sherman 105 dmg buff is reversed so that it's AOE heals German Inf squads instead.

7 months ago
    > @Felinewolfie said:
    > Whenever they try to buff it, the Germans scream in pain.
    > Sherman 105 OP! Squad Wipe! Nerf!
    >
    > Sturmtiger and Brummbarr wipe everything:
    >
    >
    > * Is balanced! L2P! Arf! Arf! Arf!
    >
    > Go figure.
    > I think it gets a revamp in the Commander Revamp 1.8 mod patch.
    > Hurry up and try it before they have to nerf their patch so that the
    > Sherman 105 dmg buff is reversed so that it's AOE heals German Inf squads instead.

I've been playing around with the 105mm it is a lot better now but still no brumbar. Brumbar does more damage and can tank shots from at guns. The bulldozer cannot tank shots. I have thought about smoking and placing a dirt pile to absorb shots.
    7 months ago
    So no dirt don't block hardly anything