halftrack ir searchlight UHU

1 month ago
Hi guys !

(Sorry for my bad english)

I am not happy about life of halftrack sdkfz 251 20 ir searchlight UHU.

For kill it , we need 2 or 3 shot.
I think 1 shot like katiusha/panzerwerfer/stuka-halftrack is a good thing.

I explain.
1- for his low price.
2- for his importance IG.
3- impossibilty To kill it in quick attack , similar To kill a panzerwerfer/katiush etc etc
(Just Kill and back quickly).

Yes he can't shot , but he can show movement from enemies and it's free!
Best reco ever!
And ieg-mortar can shot when enemy are see !

Thanks for read !

Comments

2 weeks ago
    I'magin if allies had the same infrared technology. The way it worked in Actuality was like a double edge sword. Allies used the same tech and could easily pinpoint the enemy locations that were using infrared because the light stood out like a sore thumb.

In game it is cheap permentant and no drawbacks.
    2 weeks ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 130

I think there should be some fee adding to it, something like Ammo upkeep -5 per min, or take 20ammo to make it activate for 1min ect, any kind of cost should work.
    Also, please remove both infractionHT & Valentine ability to share the view for their team mate. At least force players to have communicate about where the enemies are

1 week ago
    jamesjames Posts: 19
    edited January 6

@C3Tooth a dit : take 20ammo to make it activate for 1min ect, any kind of cost should work.

+1
    or place it in commander.

5 days ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 215

It should be timed ability like recon planes, Not free perma Map HACK. The range it has and its utility, gives very strong synergy with STUKA, Lefh and Pazerwerfer. It gets free wipes in Fog of War for doing nothing.

While other abilities like Mortar/Rifleman flare(Lock behind a Commander) got very limited area of vision and range.