can't play soviet campain

3 months ago
katyonelovekatyonelo… Posts: 2
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting

I bought Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection bundle yesterday on steam and i can't play the soviet campain. It's require purchase for play but when i click purchase button the steam say that i already had it

s.jpg 328.6K

Comments

3 months ago
    katyonelovekatyonelo… Posts: 2
    edited December 2018

Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection bundle

3 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,362 mod
    edited December 2018

What are your pc specs? Can you post a pic of your steam library showing Company of Heroes 2 and all dlc you own?

3 months ago

i have the same thing cant play the soviets or the germans

3 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,362 mod

@Tommygun29 said:
    i have the same thing cant play the soviets or the germans

What are your pc specs? Can you post a pic of your steam library showing Company of Heroes 2 and all dlc you own?

3 months ago

3 months ago
    GarrusGarrus Posts: 1
    edited December 2018

I've got the same problem. Other maps from DLCs are playable, only base campaign and Barbarossa maps are locked. I can click on buy button, but in shop I have every DLC bought.

My PC spec.: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, DDR4 16GB RAM 2133 MHz, HDD - 2000 GB
    and my steam