Commander Revamp Live - Bug reporting

2»

Comments

1 month ago
    Not 100% sure it's a bug but in the single player campaign Ardennes Assault, the teching structure acts and reads like the live multiplayer version. But only LT/CPT are available (no side tech within them).
    1 month ago
    az244az244 Cracow, PolandPosts: 9

There are missing names and descriptions of new abilities and new units (and abilities of new units) in polish language version.

1 month ago
    SwireksterSwirekster Posts: 11
    edited December 2018

Stormtrooper panzershrek is still 75 munitions instead of 60
    also very many No Key0000000 text in polish version of new things
    Also Stormtroopers often break out of 'hold fire' by 1 or 2 of them firing at the enemy even if the option is on

1 month ago
    Randy8Randy8 Posts: 3
    edited December 2018

Same here. "$Number No Key" text in spanish version.

1 month ago

$Number No key" bug is also in the spanish version.

1 month ago

Ardennes Campaign is missing the building upgrades, so it makes playing the US Campaign...awkward. Might need a look see.

1 month ago

VP points cannot be boobytrapped by any unit.
    Osttruppen doc (not community doc, but the old one) lost buildable sandbags and wires from grens and osttruppen, both can only trench now.

4 weeks ago
    Lnk003Lnk003 Posts: 398
    edited December 2018

I have performance issues with fire animation (big fps drop) that i didn't have before the patch. Like during sov inciendiary vitory strike.
    Unsure if it's linked to the solely to the patch orthe new nvidia driver. Wonder if other people have this issue as well.

ps: My PC spec is i7 6700 + nvidia 1080

4 weeks ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 86

Sector Assault is bugged, please fix! It kills friendly infantry and attacks inside base!

4 weeks ago

I'm having frequent issues with voicelines not playing; in particular squad wipe announcements and grenade warning shouts.

Furthermore, German Infranty Doctrine CP unlock voicelines are about mortar halftracks for the 250/1 and camouflage instead of the infantry upgrades.

4 weeks ago
    kwm1kwm1 Posts: 6
    edited December 2018

In USF Mechanized Company commander description it says that Cavalry Rifleman require 3 Command points but in game they require 1 command point. Also the commander description is for the old abilities.

4 weeks ago
    CastCast Posts: 4
    Urban defence booby traps shows up before shock troop even though 3cp>2cp

Isn't 221 supposed to have skins rather than being blueish grey?

No voice line for some of the new units when called in, like building a 221 should have some type of voice line when built.

This one is an old one:
    Recon support from USF still says Riflemen now have observation packages for raid tactics
    3 weeks ago
    NEMEsizNEMEsiz Posts: 9
    edited January 10

OKW_Strumtiger

Strumtiger's Veterancy 5 information need to change.

OKW_SdKfz 223

I don't sure it is bug that 223 can't use 'Medical Supplies' while it's on Lockdown. Although can set anti-tank mines of veterancy 5.

Wehrmacht_Mobile Defense Doctrine, SdKfz 234 Puma

Production hotkey is overlapped with SdKfz 222 Scout Car = S

Wehrmacht_Stormtroopers

Skill hotkeys are overlapped when equip Panzerschreck.
    'Smoke Grenade' and 'Vehicle Detection' = D

3 weeks ago
    edited January 2

Not linked to the patch, but while fixing bugs linked to it please address issues resulting in bugsplat (some of the most annoying)

On my pc, the only reason i have bugsplat is linked to the lootbox drop:
    Animations are totally fine but opening the lootbox crashes the game.

I guess one easy workaround until fix, could be to disable the player ability to open the lootbox on the victory/defeat screen and let open it from the menu/inventory, or to change the lootbox animation so it directly shows you the item drop.

3 weeks ago
    kwm1kwm1 Posts: 6
    edited December 2018

In USF Mechanized Company commander after the patch it still says that Cavalry Rifleman cost 3 CP , Mech Comp commander description is outdated, in match statistics after the game in units tab it shows Cavalry Rifleman squads icon as normal rifleman's icon

3 weeks ago
    edited January 10

Wehrmacht_German Infantry Doctrine, Pioneer
    Pioneer's Veteran Squad Leader upgrade icon doesn't have a Hotkey.
    (*Grenadier and Panzergrenadier have J)

3 weeks ago
    edited January 2

Jaeger light infantry recon squad (okw) tooltip: says vet 2 for camo in cover
    Yet they get the ability at vet0

Lefh animation is bugged still

3 weeks ago

@Lnk003 said:
    Shock troops grenades have either no cooldown (after vet1).
    You have the cooldown visual indication, but you can still throw them.

This right here needs to be fixed I've ran into people abusing this issue twice now and it makes any infantry engagement pretty much impossible. MGs are useless because they can perma smoke it. Infantry are useless because they have to constantly run to avoid grenades which means they can't get any dps on the shock troops who are chasing the whole time.

Please fix this as soon as possible thank you.

3 weeks ago
    vampvenomvampvenom GermanyPosts: 29

@shorty4568 said:
    OKW Jaeger Light infantry squad cannot booby trap VP points.

I honestly thought that's part of the patch! is it though?!

2 weeks ago

Sound audio bug has appeared with the latest patch. Happens every game on medium or high audio settings. First gunshot sound in the game goes on an infinite repeat, clipped loop. The game is still playable otherwise but it won't exit properly. On low sound setting it is able to get out of the loop within a couple seconds.

2 weeks ago
    ReichsgardeReichsgar… Bad Tolz, Bayern, GermanyPosts: 113

In German Infantry Doctrine, one of the commander abilities has weird text:

2 weeks ago

Soviet_KV-2

Prioritized Vehicle mark icon doesn't appear on top of unit.

2 weeks ago
    edited January 2

Soviet_KV-2
    Firing Positions! skill explanation needs to be change. it says siege mode will make lose sight. It was patched to no more remove its sight.

1 week ago
    ShepardShepard Posts: 1

the description or name of some units and abillies is missing and replaced with some weird $ 123456789 no key kind of thing ist really annyiong, if you dont what you are calling or using, relic please fix this thank you

1 week ago
    edited January 10

Soviet_KV-2

First of all, sorry for posting several reports about KV-2 by separated. I tried write on one post but lost couple of times in editing. That was really let me down. Also I needed more time to research on this. So, I posted things which are simple and sure.

Anyway, KV-2's Prioritized Vehicles and Firing Positions! are seem to have some crash each other. It makes two cases.
    (In this post, 'normal mode' means non-siege mode.)

A. Normal Mode/ Prioritized Vehicles: ON → Activating Firing Positions! (Siege Mode)
    If KV-2 follow this order, Turning off the Prioritized Vehicles on siege mode however can't enable to free fire. Although turning back to normal mode it still targets vehicles only.

To fix this malfunction status, you should turn on and turn off the Prioritized Vehicles on Normal Mode not on the siege mode.

B. Normal Mode/ Prioritized Vehicles: OFF → Activating Firing Positions! → Turning on Prioritized Vehicles
    Unlike with other units and normal mode KV-2 that have Prioritized Vehicles function, siege mode KV-2's Prioritized Vehicles is special. Attacks vehicles well as others. But also attacks infantry and structures when there are no vehicles in range. Now funny thing is this. Turning back to normal mode with remain Prioritized Vehicles ON or Prioritized Vehicles OFF, that siege mode KV-2's special Prioritized Vehicles status remains on normal mode KV-2. So, it keeps prioritized vehicles order, but also fires infantry and structures in mobile.

To fix this status, turn on and turn off the Prioritized Vehicles again with like the case A. (and again Not on siege mode)

Well, I can't sure B can be called 'Bug'. Didn't play KV-2 before revamp patch and this could be it is make on purpose for bombardment support. I feel it was more like help to operating KV-2, not problem. But I think case A can be a trap in playing game, If you don't know it.

6 days ago
    volstervolster Posts: 4
    edited January 11

I found a string bug in German Infantry Doctrine Commander in forth ability. Local language is english and it's probably commander related.

2»