Company of heroes 2 Hidden achievements

1 year ago

Hi dear developers

I searched the steam community and Relic forum and read different posts about the Company of heroes 2 hidden achievements and found some detail about them. But I'm still a little confused and interested to know how can I get these achievements an what should I do in this case.

These are the achievements that I mean:

1)Snore, Snore, Total Bore!
2)Romeo is Dead!
3)Romani Ite Domum

Best regards and best wishes

Comments

1 year ago
    WalkinTargetWalkinTar… Posts: 114
    edited December 2018

Not sure on #1 and 2, but #3 was done as a versus between Total War and COH2. If you haven't gotten the achievement (when it came out) then you won't ever get it. It was a one time event.

1 year ago

@WalkinTarget said:
    Not sure on #1 and 2, but #3 was done as a versus between Total War and COH2. If you haven't gotten the achievement (when it came out) then you won't ever get it. It was a one time event.

Thanks, dear friend. I appreciate your information about it. I'm sad to hear that I can't get it. Well, I hope I get more information in this case.

1 year ago

I find it absolutely amazing that this game offers you 452 achievements !! And sadly, I have been making it a goal to do what I can to get them all. I am currently at 343, but clearly there are some that we can never get.

1 year ago

Well, I hope we could find a solution for this case.

1 year ago
    PaedurPaedur Posts: 46

All 3 achievements were available during the Make War not Love event in February 2015.
    To earn #1 you had to win any match playing CoH2.
    To earn #2 you had to play CoH2 on the 14th of February.
    To earn #3 you had to play a total of 15 games.

1 year ago

I'm sad to hear that. I hope we would be able to get these achievements again. Thanks for the information dear friend.

1 month ago
    Totally_a_HumanTotally_a… Posts: 1

you guys jokin' ? i literally just got one of the "hidden achievement" today

got me self the Romani ite Domum, it says "Romans GO HOME! Finish 15 games during Make War not Love 2!"

lookin' forward to find the other 2 though, cheers!