Looking for group

1 year ago
TanHDTanHD Posts: 2
I'm relatively new(250+ hrs), and im looking for people to play with. Im chill with any factions but prefer okw. I speak english and chinese
Tagged:

Comments

1 year ago

I too am looking for some people to play this game with. If you want to play sometime, send me a private message.

6 months ago
    Mack221Mack221 Posts: 34

if you like to come join TFB or see how we play add me we use TS3. Mack221

5 months ago

Hi Guys, I just got really tired playing random 4v4s without certain level of coordination. 1000+ h of multiplayer play, have played COH2 since it launched. Looking for some mates to team-up with. Preferring soviets, but can play any faction except USF. Thanks for any suggestions!

1 month ago

I am looking for partners/team/clan in COH1 for collective fights 2x2.3x3.4x4 .
    Add to friends in Steam
    texnarius
    I play see 17.00 to 22.00GMT+02:00
    I playing for allies
    Аfter about a month I will start playing coh2.
    partners are also needed for collective games. In the clan more fun.