Italian General Concept idea

5 months ago
JohnMuller1942JohnMulle… Posts: 2
edited January 15 in Commander Feedback

I know there inst a Italian faction in the game, but the faction is really cool, and I would love for them to add this faction to the game, as they were an important role in ww2. they also fought on the eastern front against Russians. this was a design I made, the uniforms, and units would add an interesting additions to company of heroes 2. (ADDING ON STUFF WHEN I GET IDEAS)

This general would be called Repulsive defenses doctrine

• the general would be about building defenses, and using those defenses to drive enemies back.

• SPECIAL UNITS

• MVSN Gaurd unit - a Special detachment of MVSN blackshirts, that will be weak at fighting, but a strong defender unit. the unit will consist of 6 MVSN blackshirts that will use modello sub machine guns.

Comments

5 months ago
    YappirYappir Posts: 42

We already have plenty of defencive doctrines, why to add another?
    How would you push enemy back with static defences?

5 months ago
    JohnMuller1942JohnMulle… Posts: 2
    edited January 15

I see you don't know how actual tactics are done. When you make a defence, the enemy will attack, you want to destroy a lot of there forces when they attack, when there forces are crippled you move from your defences and make a hard counterattack on the enemy. The Italians believe it or not were good defensive generals. This is gonna be for a whole different faction who don't have any generals, so any doctrines are open.