save the team game

5 months ago

hi
the Germans still dominates the 3v3 and the 4v4
no improvement. you play for an hour, and in the end YOU LOSE.
I am in the top 20 with the Russians, but now I am discouraged.
when you play hundreds of hours, you know the truth.
jag and elefant, spam arty, blob panzerschreck, koni ...
always the same thing.
they settle down, they wait, and it's over
the big red ball maps, steppes, are unplayable.

very interesting proposals were made on this forum, none was retained, why?
to turn the ISU152 into a tank destroyer, a single tank destroyer for the 3 factions allied, it seems to me correct, NO?
nerf the arty .....

Comments

5 months ago

I'd have to disagree. I think the match entirely depends on the player(s). Yes, you can argue that certain factions have certain advantages but, if anything, the Allies were the ones who had the most buffs and changes in the last update. So I donn't feel Germany is currently overpowered my any means. I think anyone can win the match using any faction.

4 months ago

I think if you in top 20 with soviets u know how easy counter the german and the soviet arty
    Blobing shrecks intresting i see only blobing american and brits with Bars and Brens Heavy mortars devestating MG-s and axis mortals/support guns the ostheer has Good tank hunrer with commander

2 months ago

@mlk schrieb:
    hi
    the Germans still dominates the 3v3 and the 4v4
    no improvement. you play for an hour, and in the end YOU LOSE.
    they settle down, they wait, and it's over

Agree.