Coins for Registering

3 weeks ago
KlexesKlexes GermanyPosts: 1

Guys i registered in the forum to get 30000 points (for COH2 Shop) but i didnt got them
Could someone tell me what i done false

Tagged:

Comments

2 weeks ago
    Spinx65Spinx65 Posts: 2

@Klexes said:
    Guys i registered in the forum to get 30000 points (for COH2 Shop) but i didnt got them
    Could someone tell me what i done false

Did the exact same thing, had the exact same thing happen. Do you own CoH2 from someone other than Relic, for instance Steam?

2 weeks ago
    > @Spinx65 said:
    > @Klexes said:
    > Guys i registered in the forum to get 30000 points (for COH2 Shop) but i didnt got them
    > Could someone tell me what i done false
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Did the exact same thing, had the exact same thing happen. Do you own CoH2 from someone other than Relic, for instance Steam?

I, for example, acquired CoH2 from Steam. What would be the problem with it?