Panther Vet 2 bonuses

5 months ago

Hi all!

I saw the Panther (OKW and Ostheer) get 10% more armor and 30-40%(I dont remember exactly) more turret traverse.

10% more armor is useless! Other tanks get more reload, less scatter, more accuary etc.

Why the Panther not get bonuses like that? 10% more armor is usless, because almost everything can pen the Panther from armor....(except sometime T-34/76, shermans, T-34/85,but they can also pen it)

Comments

5 months ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 235
    edited February 4

The All that your talking about are? Let me guess. Hmmmmm..... Tank Destroyers their hard counter right?

Qoute by you "almost everything can pen the Panther from armor....(except sometime T-34/76, shermans, T-34/85,but they can also pen it)"

So you need Panther Superman right? Never dies Except superman got weakness too.

5 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 393

I think there should be something like Elephant gun power on Luch chassis speed.
    Oh wait...Panthers are faster than Light tanks.

5 months ago
    szolnok95szolnok95 Posts: 51

Just check back the update changelogs and u ll see what I'm talking about.