Jaeger Light Infantry

1 week ago

So the community seems to overwhelmingly agree that JLI are way too powerful, and Relic themselves have stated that they think the unit is overperforming.

When can we expect a nerf? 8x JLI as a valid strategy is getting so old.

Comments

1 week ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,543

the idea was to offer an alternative to the old volks spam....they nailed it i think eh?

1 week ago
    ARMYguyARMYguy Posts: 795

If someone is really making that many JLI, they are going to have a bad day when the first vehicle arrives. Its the same exact thing that happens to mech engineer spam.

1 week ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 3,991
    Except you have T0 raketens to support your jaegers, or schreck sturms. Nevermind the ground you gain early on will put you ahead in fuel income anyway
    1 week ago
    ARMYguyARMYguy Posts: 795

I agree its too strong, but i hope they nerf in a way to still make JLI useful, cause volks every game gets old. No one even bothers with Fusiliers or Falls anymore, and thats a shame.

1 week ago

It is too strong. The running strat (by good players) is to do 2x Sturms into shreks for anti-vehicle strength. Jaegers can fight any other infantry in the game right now and punish people for engaging immediately. They force retreats quickly and they chew through enemy manpower. It is extremely difficult and often impossible to out trade them without suppression. No other infantry in the game demands as much attention as JLI or performs as well as JLI for their cost.

1 week ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 155
    edited February 6

Either Sturm spam, or Volk spam, or JLight spam. Anykind of spam work.

I did a few tests of JLight vs Conscript, they beat Cons both long & close range, for 10 more manpower, specially in urban map, Allied core infantries have to get in the battle from the base, these JLight just pop out from building reinforce immediately. You can tell me Im a noob, but a Exp level under 100 OKW player can harass me to the base at the 5th min with JLight spam tactic.

1 week ago
    QuesocitoQuesocito Posts: 128
    edited February 7

everyone that knows anything knows JLI is OP. the question is when is the patch coming? im playing axis and allies so abusing the JLI and super engineers as well. just wondering when the patch will come

1 week ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 96

It just came