30K Supply, what?

5 months ago
YinYin Posts: 8

I see all of these posts about receiving 30K supply and I feel like I've missed something (let alone a free something). Can someone explain what this is? I'd really like to know what I'm supposed to do to receive it.

Comments

5 months ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132
    When you registered your account, you used to get two commanders (the Wehr and Soviet Defensive doctrines). Since all commanders can be bought now, with real money or supply, you will get 30k supply now, so you can choose which two commanders you will buy.
    5 months ago
    YinYin Posts: 8

I guess I'll email them, I don't remember getting commanders either--maybe it was just automatic.

4 months ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132
    It all depends on the registration. If you didn't register yet, you will get the 30 k supply when you do.

If you registered pretty long ago (like two or more years ago, can't remember the exact date of thesupply update), you should have the commanders.

If you registered more recently, you should have gotten the 30k.