forming a new clan

9 months ago

Hi everyone, my name is Stone Dragoon and I am starting a new Coh clan. It seems like these days there aren't a lot of good clan choices for new or returning coh players. So I'm deciding to build a new clan rather than try to join one. Message me if you are interested. You can also add me on steam StoneDragoon. There will be a website starting up within the next few days. It's gonna be called the Zombie Brigade, I'm the leader and the focus is going to be on building a sense of community both in the clan and in the coh community. There is currently only a steam group but the website will be up and running soon enough

Message me on here or on steam if you want to get involved with something new

Comments