SKin in game online

2 months ago

Why I do not see camouflage in online games?

In single competitions everything works normally

Tagged:

Comments

2 months ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 131
    Sometimes custom skins/decals/faceplates don't appear propetly in online games. If you have a skin downloaded (from another player or from the workshop), other players in multiplayer might not see it, because they don't have that skin in their inventory.
    2 months ago
    tomekf1410tomekf1410 Posts: 2

Thank you for answering but, all my camouflage does not work. I have only those that I got from the game. and I like historical skins. I tried many changes - nothing works

2 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 395

Skin just make your vehicles look 'beautiful', or at least make your Sherman look different than your team mate's Sherman. They will never go camoflage mode when in cover...If that's what you mean by adding skin and nothing works.

2 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 197
    He was saying it worked in single play so perhaps it is something that needs to be changed in options.