Do you want to give the lieutenant and captain 2,3 Tomson SMG ?

5 months ago
Hower12Hower12 Posts: 39
edited May 12 in General Discussion
Do you want to give the lieutenant and captain 2,3 Tomson SMG ?Although I said this, the value of the lieutenant and the captain is not so bad, so everyone can easily chat.
I just want to say that Lieutenant and Captain (and major) are a few of the limited number of units in the game. So I think it is not the same as the characteristics of the Riflemen but the use of hero type assault tactics. (In any case, I see lieutenant and captain at most but the exception is to use special units)

Comments

5 months ago
    DarjeelingMK7Darjeelin… Posts: 244
    2 Thompson will be more reasonable, 3 is too much since they also have BAR
    5 months ago
    edited May 12
    Oh, I forgot to join 2, sorry, I corrected
    5 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 307
    If they had 2 Thompson I still dont think they would be able to take on sturm up close.
    Either they need to go full close range 4 Thompson but not allow any more equips like paratrooper Thompson upgrade meaning no bar no bazooka. Or you dont upgrade your lieutenant and instead upgrade your weapon racks to get bars and zooks.
    Likewise you could give capt a single lmg upgrade and since this is only one unit no reason you cant as to make them unique from rifleman. They can already upgrade it would just be changing their range specialty.
    5 months ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,822
    Why should a free squad beat a 300mp cqb unit exactly?
    5 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 598

^ Thats the point. A Free squad come at 3min ruins their description: They are Heavily Armed.

I just suggest to make the tech unlocked without free Lieu/Cap on the field. Then perhaps we can raise up their cost to 340mp and have them Heavily Armed (they come already upgraded)

Since they're a purchase unit that can buy only One. So I think its not a big problem to make them more effective for their cost.

5 months ago
    > @thedarkarmadillo said:
    > Why should a free squad beat a 300mp cqb unit exactly?

Because there is love, just kidding

In fact, I can see from everyone’s comments that everyone hopes to turn the lieutenant and the captain into a versatile role to assist the RM

It seems that things are more complicated than I think.
    5 months ago
    If rather see more abilities than just hoping fire power. We need more things that raise skill cap instead of just raising power levels. Officer utilization should make a good player great instead of making a meh player alright.
    5 months ago
    However, Lieutenant does not seem to have special ability (except for smoke and 3 star running)
    5 months ago
    > @C3Tooth said:
    > ^ Thats the point. A Free squad come at 3min ruins their description: They are Heavily Armed.
    >
    > I just suggest to make the tech unlocked without free Lieu/Cap on the field. Then perhaps we can raise up their cost to 340mp and have them Heavily Armed (they come already upgraded)
    >
    > Since they're a purchase unit that can buy only One. So I think its not a big problem to make them more effective for their cost.

I don't object, but that is also the official staff willing to change.
    5 months ago
    > @Hower12 said:
    > However, Lieutenant does not seem to have special ability (except for smoke and 3 star running)

Exactly. Lieutenant isn't really that special. Mixing up vet so that the officers get active buffs would be great!
    5 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 598

Major has plenty skills. Plane scout for enemy position, soft arty before an attack, then smoke screen, make a soft retreat point for pinned squad right in the front line,then another fake arty warning to prevent flanked.

Its hard to think of ideas to make Lieu & Cap have various in support role.
    Currently Lieu is too soft for front line. Cap is too soft as support.

But first off, get rid of free squads is the only way to make them more useful