I am aware that the upcoming Commander patch is about to go live in the next few days and I am at least 8 months too late. Nevertheless, I would still like to share.
Counter-Offensive Doctrine [Ostheer]
Excerpt: Panzers Divisions owe their effectiveness in combat to the efficiency of their Panzergrenadier support and their ability to coordinate in the battlefield, enhancing the survivability and power of both Mechanized Infantry and their Panzers. Infantry are trained to a higher degree of training and are expected to support and accompany armoured elements into battle. As the battle goes into the favour of the Wehrmacht, Panzer command Tanks and Tigers can be deployed to dislodge further resistance.
[0CP] - Desant Tactics
● All Tanks gain 1 infantry transport slot each. Infantry squad on the vehicle gain passive +10% received accuracy and +30% received accuracy if the vehicle has not moved. Infantry can fire from the hulls of their vehicles.
● Tanks transporting infantry gain 5% increased sight and -5% increased speed.
[2CP] - Schutzen-Infantry Training
● Grenadiers can be upgraded into Panzergrenadiers for 150 manpower, retaining veterancy gained. Upgrade is locked to the Liechte Mechanized Command and is exclusive with the MG42 upgrade.
● Pioneers get passive access to emergency repairs & Satchel charges.
● Panzergrenadiers gain Rudimentary Repairs.
[5CP] - Spotting Scopes
● Identical to Ostheer Spotting Scopes
[8CP] - Panzer IV Command Tank
● Identical to Ostheer Command Tank
[12CP] - Tiger I Heavy Tank
● Identical to Ostheer Tiger Tank
Do share your opinions. I am interested to see what you guys think of it.