Reporting player for bad behaviour

4 weeks ago

Hello,

I was playing in a 4v4 and one player didn't consider me worthy enough of being his teammate.
As a man of culture he started to insult me and, a first for me in several years playing this game, started to destroy my base.
I was quite astonished and therefore decided to create an account to report him on this forum.
If its not the place to do so, please tell me where I should do it.

You can find the recording of the session here : https://mega.nz/#!7uQ2jahI!XhFCQEtivZ0LStJKY4qb6a7HEKctq7KOmR1ACP-nUvI

Thanks.

Comments

3 weeks ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 131
    I'm quoting Rommel654 here:

Send replay to [email protected] will review. You may or may not get a response from anything (note, warning, ban, no action) they communicate to the player. Most of those actions are between Relic and the player.