Team killer report: Krastor

3 months ago

Hello,
I'd like to report one team killer: Krastor.
He started killing us with Nebelwerfers on Scheldt and then destroyed my base with Panzergrenadiers.
We stroke back but the game was lost due to him.
In the Facebook group the people said you can help me here. He needs to be punished, possibly banned (?).

Replay attached. Game is CoH.
Hope you can teach him a lesson.

Thank you a lot.

Comments

3 months ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,311 mod

To report abusive behavior or violations of our forum terms and conditions, please send a detailed report of the incident to Enforcement Team at [email protected] In order for any punitive action to incur, proof of the incident (replays, screenshots, videos) must be provided. All reports will be thoroughly investigated and appropriate action will be taken, but due to our commitment to user privacy, will we not be able to discuss the outcome of your report.

Thanks for your Cooperation

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.