Reporting a cheater

5 months ago

Hi,

Just curious is there any way to report a hacker to RELIC? I've already reported the offender to STEAM. The player in question, Killert155, managed to fire panzerwerfer rockets twice per cool down cycles. As we were playing, there was so many rockets coming our way, I called the player a spammer for it and he said he only had 2. I player Germans quite often so I know something was off. I watched the replay and indeed, he was able to fire twice per cool down period, making it seem like he had 4.

Let me know if there is a better way to get that player reviews if it is possible at all.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments